Gerard Piqué

hamad138

Banned
I dont think he will go unless he wants. He has too much political power and is a good Marketing Player + Shakira, also he is one of Leo Messi best friends, Messi will Veto it.

But I think he is a very bad Defender no doubt about that, he said in an interview that every Game Puyol had to shout at him.

Antimadridista1

I dont think he will go unless he wants. He has too much political power and is a good Marketing Player + Shakira, also he is one of Leo Messi best friends, Messi will Veto it.

But I think he is a very bad Defender no doubt about that, he said in an interview that every Game Puyol had to shout at him.

Listening to you, Messi is a sixth country at the UNO.
Stop spreading this "rumor" that Messi is a dictator, this is both false and bad for his image.

abual3bed1

Messi the dictator let 2 of his best friends go last summer (Pinto and Cesc). How could he not veto that? Looks like he isn't a good friend after all.

Oh just be quiet please.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "Pique benched? Coach decides. Gerard is an important player for us and he will be so the whole season. He's working very hard." #ucl
In your face, haters!!! :pep:

frog-fcb

Why not just promote puyol.from.his job with zubi an let him work as a defensive/motivational coach he can stand on touchline barking orders at pique to.keep.him.on right path an keep.rest of team on there toes

hamad138

Banned
But cesc wanted to leave, his wife prefered london also.

Pique doesnt want to leave, and shakira also doesnt want to leave.

And Pique granddad was Vice President.

He will not leave , unless he wants

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Why not just promote puyol.from.his job with zubi an let him work as a defensive/motivational coach he can stand on touchline barking orders at pique to.keep.him.on right path an keep.rest of team on there toes

Give him an earpiece and Puyol a walkie talkie and he can shout at him from the directors box :neymar:

Seriously though. That would be funny as hell if it happened :lol:

frog-fcb

But puyol would be better in technical.area helping to motivate the whole team.if you ask me its the biggest part missing from our game at the minute

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pique doesnt want to leave, and shakira also doesnt want to leave.

n_20110225195926_antes_de_pique_shakira_fue_socia_del_espanyol.jpg

1298636296_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shakira the Espanyol/Madrid agent sent to destroy Pique from becoming Puyol's true heir.

#Conspiracytheory

Home of Barca Fans