Gerard Piqué

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Too much manipulation in Spanish press for me to buy this, even though this is some very Pique thing to say.

Kohe321

It wasn't in private. The press was there, taking pictures.

Same as last time with Del Bosque when he spoke about Cesc. Still, what he said was obviously not meant for them to hear, aka private, yet he's not careful enough so they still catch it, and now it becomes a headline for the media.

F

Flavia

Same as last time with Del Bosque when he spoke about Cesc. Still, what he said was obviously not meant for them to hear, aka private, yet he's not careful enough so they still catch it, and now it becomes a headline for the media.

Or he did it on purpose, because that's how Pique rolls. There were microphones and such. I just hopes all this fires him up, and gets him to play well again.

Kohe321

Or he did it on purpose, because that's how Pique rolls. There were microphones and such. I just hopes all this fires him up, and gets him to play well again.

Yeah that might be. Either way, I hope he stays on the bench so Bartra can play :beer2:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol:

Yeah I saw it as well. Pique was standing up or something after we missed a chance I think, and Lucho saw him and told him to warm up, and this was when Xavi came on.

Even if Pique really need to learn a lesson and the harsh way, I think this should have kind of been avoided.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

:lol:

Yeah I saw it as well. Pique was standing up or something after we missed a chance I think, and Lucho saw him and told him to warm up, and this was when Xavi came on.

Even if Pique really need to learn a lesson and the harsh way, I think this should have kind of been avoided.

I think Lucho was too nervous, and forgot he already had used all 3 subs. I don't think he did that as punishment.

Home of Barca Fans