Gerard Piqué

SeloBarca

Benatia, Laporte, Hummels. Shoulda spent most of our transferbudget trying to land two of them. Im glad Suarez is here, but stregthening defence and mid was and is more important.
Im envious of Dortmund central defence, woulda given alot for Subotic/Hummels compared to what we have.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barca should look for a new CB pair. Hummels-Laporte, Hummels-Subotic, Subotic-Laporte... Even if it means to overpay so be it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wasn't Musacchio a cheap option? I'm not sure how people rate him here, and he's injured now, but at least he wasn't injured when we could have signed him, hahaha...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Musacchio wasn't cheap. Totennham was on the verge of signing him but pulled out of the deal because the 3rd party ownership asked a lot of money for him.

abual3bed1

Dante is somehow solid. Doesn't get easily bullied by strikers and a real force in the air. Only cons for Dante are age and the fact that he's indeed, a reckless tackler.

SeloBarca

Although, would we want other teams rejects, or great starter players?
Dante is better then what we have, but theres so many better defenders. His performance against Germany was very bad.
And hes 31.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Dante needs midfield protection.

I think we all agree that the market for CBs is treacherous. It really is.

Players like Luiz and Mangala going for 30, 40, 50 million euros is crazy. We have not been helped, though, by poor market strategy

F

Flavia

Pique: "Exit rumours? Barça is my life, I don't consider leaving. It's not because you miss two games... I'll keep on fighting for a spot."

Home of Barca Fans