Gerard Piqué

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Pique was absolutely brilliant today, wonderful timing, blocks, interceptions, tackles, great clearance off the line, wonderful passing and distribution. Dare I say Pique is slowly but surely coming back ??

barcanuck

Stringing together some nice performances now! Nice to see Lucho reward him by not benching him in favor of Masche.

hamoon32

I think a trash like alves makes him look bad.
he needs to cover alves and his silly mistakes. I hope lucho plays bartra or masch at rb. they won't be worse than alves.

Afro

Man of the match for me, terrific performance. He's hardly a favourite of mine but everyone who was bashing him a few pages ago seems awfully quiet now.

Frodo_FCB

Pique was perfect yesterday, probably the MoM...The thing is that when he has a good game, on the very next game somehow he fucks up.

M

Madara Uchiha

I seriously can't decide whether he's shit or world class. Hope he keeps up the recent performances.

hamad138

Banned
He is still shit for me, on 1v1 hes so bad , i mean anyone could dribble past him...., but hes good at heading and position marking. 1 good game dont change anything, but he can prove me wrong.

But his beard is boss!!!

Antimadridista1

I seriously can't decide whether he's shit or world class. Hope he keeps up the recent performances.

You can be sure that he's definitely not world-class.
One good performance against a "good" team won't erase his catastrophic start of this season.
Can't also forget his awful performance against Madrid...

10520907_10152851832842605_1241938019496387554_o.jpg

Home of Barca Fans