Gerard Piqué

hamoon32

can't put any blame on pique for the goal
He was the only player in defence. Busquets while fouled, was an idiot and should have passed to Bravo

Masch was higher up the pitch then Busi. You’re at centre back today idiot!!!!

Alves just wasn’t in shot. Alba had te right to be up the pitch because Busquets was on his touch line. Alves though should have been getting back and covering the back post

These things are so avoidable and that’s what makes it annoying. I honestly think I could do a better job as manager

Kohe321

Except from that horrendous 1v1 where he gave up enough space to build a house in, he was good. I like Pique this season.

Alik

Except from that horrendous 1v1 where he gave up enough space to build a house in, he was good. I like Pique this season.

It's typical this season. At least he made up for it with a goal of his own. Because, otherwise I don't think it's a good performance when he costs a goal.

Not that it was directly his fault, but he could have done better in that situation.

hamoon32

He had no options there. the player could move right or left so he couldn't do anything silly. It was really hard to stop that.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was left 1-1 and there wasn't really much chance of stopping the shot.
It did look too easy though.

khaled_a_d

I don't think it is his fault,it was a tough play,close the space he could be easily beaten and much easier chance .he forced his guy to shoot from as far as possible .may be he could have done better but I won't count it as a fault tbh

While not rating Piqué as world class people are still setting world class standards for him. It's confusing. Aside from his blunder he was ok in defense and very good in offense. And to be honest, Piqué has always suffered in 1V1
edit: let's say 4 years then

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans