Gerard Piqué

raskolnikov

There was one moment yesterday in the first half where Bale went trough and Alves lost ronaldo, if the ball reached him it would have been a huge chance at 1-2. Pique put a great tackle in and saved us.
He has been so great in defence after getting benched by Lucho, reaching his prime form, he is a huge factor of us doing so well after Anoeta.
Really proud of his performances, and he doesnt even need Puyol to slap him around.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If you look at 1:13 he is on the half way line pressuring. That should be Mascheranos job. In that instance Masch should have run back into the CB slot or let Mathieu get back. Looks like a mix up that Piquenbauer had to clear up.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If you look at 1:13 he is on the half way line pressuring. That should be Mascheranos job. In that instance Masch should have run back into the CB slot or let Mathieu get back. Looks like a mix up that Piquenbauer had to clear up.

Good catch, I didn't see him there, and yeah he should've been lower given that Bale was behind him.

We did so many rookie mistakes on this game..

Antimadridista1

Pretty good performance in comparison to the Clasico he played at the Bernabeu in October that we mainly lost because of him.
Never really rated him during the last seasons, but he's been an absolute beast during the last months.

Arsene Wenger once said that defenders reach their peak between the age of 27 and 32. I completely agree with him.
I think and hope that we'll see a real Piquenbauer from now on.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Pique: "This summer, I'll take part in the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. You play against the best in the world, lots of adrenaline."
Pique: "Poker gives you a chance that football doesn't give you: as a rookie, you can play against the best in the world." [ser]
Pique: "The other day, Pepe asked me about my second son during a corner. He and Mateu (referee) talk about about everything..." [ser]
Pique: "Cristiano was attacking and Mateu (referee) asked me about my kids. I told him: what is this, you want to distract me?" [ser]

Wtf Lahoz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique is active on social media. He playes poker regularly. Yet he manages to focus completely on FC Barcelona and his job too and do very well. Odd isn't it? :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans