Gerard Piqué

Kohe321

Insane performance, it's just a joy to watch him play at his best like this. Fantastic stuff! His reaction at the end was great, love seeing that level of dedication and drive. He's becoming a true leader in our backline.

Easily the MOTM for me, keep it up Pique! :barca scarf:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Amazing performance once again !

Was a bit worried after his last game with ESP but I guess he didn't give that one his full energy.

Definitely key in our current situation in all competitions :)

L

linetty

original.jpg

Devils

Incredible from Gerard

Huge credit to Lucho and the coaching staff for the way they have developed our CBs. Our defence has been so clutch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be our captain next season. He's our true leader on the pitch.

Should be ahead of Busquets in the pecking order IMO.

Last season he was awesome too, but this season he is awesome at a completely new level and has developed into a leader on the pitch too!

Awesome, awesome Pique.

Paganinisrvnge

He's been an absolute rock all season long. I can't say I've seen enough of other top CBs this season to really properly judge but Pique this season has been up there with Godin, Boateng, and Thiago Silva at their best.

As others have said, he should be a captain next season. Xavi is leaving so it's all yours Pique.

Besides his excellent play I love the passion he is showing. He was the most excited when Mathieu scored today and equally as excited when the final whistle blew.

F

Flavia

He changed his mentality. He's always focused now. I hope this never changes.

Home of Barca Fans