Gerard Piqué

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How did he do? Watched some highlights and it seems that no goals are his fault.

I thought the first goal was kind of his fault. He and Albiol were caught ball watching, I think.

Overall I thought he had an average game, to say the best.

dakt

Pique beside being excellent defender, he's one of the guys who can keep team harmony and chemistry on the level. Great player, great guy...and has great wife. :)

raskolnikov

Pique beside being excellent defender, he's one of the guys who can keep team harmony and chemistry on the level. Great player, great guy...and has great wife. :)

I was Always envious of Pique's life, playing for Barca, living in Barcelona, set for life financially and having Shakira. Only part where he messed up is getting her pregnant since it will suck 10 years from now when he will be a man in his mid 30's while is wife is nearing 50.
Luckily them getting kids also made him focus on football more ( at least I think) and we have prime Pique back as one of our best players this season.

SeloBarca

To bad Pique is having his best period in years when the team is playing shite.
Or, maybe lucky for us otherwise we would loose alot more games.

Cule Finn

MOtM for me again. I dont know what made him put his sh*t together but it is clearly working sublimely. Hoping he can keep this amazing form going till the end of the season.

Alen

BOSS :worthy:

It's a good feeling to know it's going to be ok every time we're under attack. So far are the days of constant fear. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans