Gerard Piqué

ATLBarcaFan

I would argue that Pique would have deserved to be among those three best players in Europe tha last season. No irony, no sarcasm. Considering how effective our defence actually was and his role in set piece situations (in defending, but also, lets not forget, in attack also) he should have got at least most improved player award in European football.

IMO, he was arguably the MOTM against Juve, he was huge on set pieces

alittlebitter

lol this is why messi always goes around talking to people with his hand over his mouth. pique does dumb things but this is honestly not his fault. that was some barely audible comment to his teammates that spanish media decided to blow up

raskolnikov

lol this is why messi always goes around talking to people with his hand over his mouth. pique does dumb things but this is honestly not his fault. that was some barely audible comment to his teammates that spanish media decided to blow up

Madrid media raining on Barca's parade as usual. Pique's still a fool though.

Chong Li

Pique is a legend, he obviously doesn't give a shit about the Madrid media propaganda.

I hope he will retire now from the Spain NT. (In fact I wish all Barca players did...)

Just a waste of time and energy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Still, it's completely unnecessary to say those kind of comments, especially in a competition Madrid didn't even participate... If we win, then we celebrate for ourselves, but always remembering them doesn't make sense to me...

Stric

Still, it's completely unnecessary to say those kind of comments, especially in a competition Madrid didn't even participate... If we win, then we celebrate for ourselves, but always remembering them doesn't make sense to me...

True. I take back whatever I said about Pique maybe being captain ahead of Mascherano. He's still way too playful and maybe childish. I was going to say "a captain would handle this gracefully", but there was nothing to handle. As you say, RM wasn't even involved in this. It's just childish to rub our victory in their face even when they're nowhere around. I mean, I understand why one would do it, but I would never want the guy who does so to be the captain.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
True. I take back whatever I said about Pique maybe being captain ahead of Mascherano. He's still way too playful and maybe childish. I was going to say "a captain would handle this gracefully", but there was nothing to handle. As you say, RM wasn't even involved in this. It's just childish to rub our victory in their face even when they're nowhere around. I mean, I understand why one would do it, but I would never want the guy who does so to be the captain.

Technically we did take the title away from Real Madrid, considering that they were the holders.

BusiTheKing

Nothing but love for Gerard lately. Counting on him to score a late winner in the next Clasico and do Ronaldo's celebration.

Home of Barca Fans