Gerard Piqué

raskolnikov

By the way, isnt a red in the supercopa a one match ban for another super copa or copa del rey first game? Thought it was like that once with Marcelo,Mou reds or Ronaldo.

dostoevskij

stupid red, but seriously what is wrong with carballo and Pique. he sent him off against Gijon some time ago, when Pique accused him of deliberately sending him off and Carballo went to the suspension comitee to ban Pique for some games which didnt happen. This was 2012. Since then cant remeber much Barcelona games with carballo, i qwas kind of surprised to see him at the copa del rey final and now this.
Go home to Madrid Carballo, you are drunk!!!

Sterlingfan2000

Was that really offside? I dont know the rules , but the Player who passed the ball was ahead of the defenders, can someone clarify if thats offside?

And Spanish Ref are, how can I say, they are very strict. U cant even talk to them, they give u instant a Card. Unthinkable in Germany

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Was that really offside? I dont know the rules , but the Player who passed the ball was ahead of the defenders, can someone clarify if thats offside?

And Spanish Ref are, how can I say, they are very strict. U cant even talk to them, they give u instant a Card. Unthinkable in Germany

The player who passes the ball has to be ahead of the player he passes it to

F

Flavia

The player who passes the ball has to be ahead of the player he passes it to

The ball line is used to determine if a player is offside or not, in that case. The player has to be behind the ball line when the pass is made.

Stric

The fact that we're still discussing whether it was actually offside or not just proves that Pique had no business complaining in the first place.

F

Flavia

Pique has history with Carballo. And after his supercup comments pissed off madrid, he was probably just waiting for pique to give him a reason...
The club should appeal, but it won't help.

Home of Barca Fans