Gerard Piqué

Chong Li

This bastard Velasco Carballo sent Pique off before, if I remember correctly for "talking too much". And then asked the commitee to get him banned for 4 games.

Corrupt asshole.

Stric

Nobody forced Pique to go around asking for trouble. If he hadn't given them a reason, like he shouldn't have, they wouldn't have had anything to send him off for, regardless of how bent on it they were.

silvia

i googled him and he had a history with Neymar injury,,
how madrid ref can hold the final in the first place? this is sick..

footyfan

Calma, calma
Nobody forced Pique to go around asking for trouble. If he hadn't given them a reason, like he shouldn't have, they wouldn't have had anything to send him off for, regardless of how bent on it they were.

Pulling your opponent's shirt is a yellow. But if a ref gives a red for that, are you going to blame the player and say "He shouldn't have given them a reason"?

A red is a ludicrous decision in this instance. If Pique had known the ref was gonna send him off, he wouldn't have reacted that way.

Stric

That's exactly why you don't do it in the first place, like our 10 other players didn't, in case nobody noticed.

xavi_the_Boss

We had many offsides against us and then the linesman misses an obivious one and it almost results in a goal.Of course he will be pissed off.
This things happen in most matches but you never see red Cards for that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly a case of pissed off ref because of Pique's Madrid reference in European Super Cup celebrations.

Still, nothing new there. One can only hope Barto finally opens his mouth and defends the team but I'm not getting my hopes up.

F

Flavia

[tw]633404431560802305[/tw]
Carballo's put in his match report that Pique said "I sh** on your wh*** mother".

Pique will get at least 2 games. Maybe more.

Home of Barca Fans