Gerard Piqué

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
"Me cago en tu puta madre" literally translates in English as "I shit on your whore mother" but it's actual meaning is not so close to that, at least in my Spanish. The insult would be closer translated into "Screw you" or "Fuck you"

Perhaps someone from Spain could opine on this. [MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION], help me out here.

Spanish doesn't have a word as wonderful as "fuck" to express multiple emotions. Instead we use variations of "Hijo de Puta""Me cago en ti""Me cago en tu Madre" etc etc.

Last edited:

silvia

i still think redcard is bullshit for language use, but he needs to get spicy admonish from lucho. dont need to risk media stir and also the ban for the team.

Chong Li

If he gets more than one game, will he serve the bans in la liga?

I remember Mou and Robinho getting banned only for future Super Copa games in 2011

BigBarcaBoy

How can the referee put something in his report that he didn't or couldn't hear himself, the linesman didn't flag, utter crock of shit

Horatio

You're welcome
Spanish doesn't have a word as wonderful as "fuck" to express multiple emotions. Instead we use variations of "Hijo de Puta""Me cago en ti""Me cago en tu Madre" etc etc.

I think 'chuta' would be more of an equivalent to 'fuck'.
Nevertheless....from what I understand 'hijo de puta' has a far weaker connotation compared to other languages. Even among friends 'Hijo de puta' is commonly used.

Icarium

Lifestealer
12 games!!!!!?? :rofl1: if that is the case we are in for some serious shit this season. But doubt it is true. 1 is enough.

barcanuck

Immature by pique but the uncle floro regime has their hands all over this one. They will fabricate anything to weaken us.

Home of Barca Fans