Gerard Piqué

utility73

Inexcusable stupidity by Piqué. Even less understandable considering the complete irrelevance of the match at that point.
Bad refereeing must not be an excuse.
So now he is missing us at least for the most important of the three matches against Bilbao if not longer.
Considering the state of our central defence this is even more annoying.
Really really pissed at that guy at the moment.

But whatever, Madrid have Ramos, we have Piqué.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

What a shitty start to the season.
Let's hope hope Valencia, Am and Sevilla are up for it otherwise RM will have a ten point lead by December.

Barcilliant

If Pique gets a 12 game ban we should boycott La Liga. Sick of the Reef and their dirty games.
Remember 11-12 season?
We had many decisions given against us and Rm had so many easy penalties and off side goals in their favour.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[MENTION=1838]Barcilliant[/MENTION] he won't get 12 matches, 2 max.

Considering RM, they'll have their own problems, they'll need to get accustomed to new coach and new playing system and it'll take some time.

Butaan4barca

to be fair to the referee, i would've done the same thing if a player insulted my college with the same words as rumored. Totally unacceptable.

raskolnikov

I feel this Madrdista ref beside being totally biased towards us decided to punish Pique for his anti Madrid comments in recent times.
You can picture him sitting with his friends watching it going: "Just wait till I get to ref them, I will sen dthat idiot off".
Now ofcourse there is a golden oportunity to inflict more damage on us. There will be no forgotten words on the matchreport like when Ronaldo asked Lahoz if he likes to suck his dick or a reduced ban like often happened for him or Ramos when punching or being dirty.
It will be 4 games minimum to makes sure we dont have him against Atletico away, and it wont be only for future super copa games either like with Marcelo or Mou's eye poke.

Home of Barca Fans