Gerard Piqué

The ONLY person to be ashamed here is the madridista ref. We were robbed away and robbed at home. Of course the players will react in the end. It wasnt a Nice thing to say, but completely understandable due to the refs cheating.

You should support pique, and not the corrupt madridista ref. 12 matches? Are you serious?

rixxer

You're gonna blame the ref even when you lose by a 4 goals deficit in 2 games?

Nobody is blaming the ref for the loss. Most of here who actually blame the ref (and those are minority, though) because of (disputable) red card that will make Pique unavailable for the league.

BigBarcaBoy

Nobody is blaming the ref for the loss. Most of here who actually blame the ref (and those are minority, though) because of (disputable) red card that will make Pique unavailable for the league.

We lost because of the first leg, the linesman was to blame last night, yes of course Pique should show more control but seriously if he couldn't see the offside right in front of him I suggest a guide dog maybe in order.

Darko

You're gonna blame the ref even when you lose by a 4 goals deficit in 2 games?

Yes when you play a godly first half and the ref gives out a straight red for an insult after another ridiculous offside decision. The comeback was obviously on, we created loads of chances and had like 90% possesion, it was a carbon copy of the Milan game. So you either didn't watch it or just have a childish argument.

BigBarcaBoy

Yes when you play a godly first half and the ref gives out a straight red for an insult after another ridiculous offside decision. The comeback was obviously on, we created loads of chances and had like 90% possesion, it was a carbon copy of the Milan game. So you either didn't watch it or just have a childish argument.

the Pedro yellow card was a joke as well, the keeper was laid on the ball ffs and he made a deliberate point of walking all the way over to Pedro to book him for trying to get the ball back

Alik

Since when does before or after matter?

If the player insulted the referee and it was written in the match report, he's subject to punishment.

What I'm saying is that Ramos got sent off for a foul and got punished for it. He got a tougher punishment for protesting.

Can't compare the punishments lengths with Pique in that way.

rixxer

Someone insult an assistant ref with such words & you say disputable ?

how far is the bar ?

How's throwing a shoe, for a start? I've seen hundreds of times players protesting right into the face of the referee over some controversial decisions and using curses as well. But very few, really very few times it has been punished with straight red, and therefore, yes, it is disputable at least, but if you are interested in personal opinion, referee got it right this time, but there should not be ban for more tha 2 matches.

BigBarcaBoy

How's throwing a shoe, for a start? I've seen hundreds of times players protesting right into the face of the referee over some controversial decisions and using curses as well. But very few, really very few times it has been punished with straight red, and therefore, yes, it is disputable at least, but if you are interested in personal opinion, referee got it right this time, but there should not be ban for more tha 2 matches.

This insult is an insult to other insults, injure someone don't worry, throw a show, don't worry, poke someone in the eye, don't worry about the ban, have a go at a blind incompetent moron and then have a go at his mate who is looking for a trophy then have a long ban, ridiculous. I will say again pique was stupid but the punishment should fit the crime. The LFP and RFEF insult people's intelligence every week, they should ban themselves. A one to 3 game ban is sufficient.

Home of Barca Fans