Gerard Piqué

raki

I don't get the people who are saying Pique is spoiled. This sort of thing happens in every tense match. People don't get sent off for it.

How many times has Mascherano done it? Is he spoiled too? Suarez, Alves?

Have you read the insult the referee wrote? Humm..

dostoevskij

will get 4 games, minimum suspension, if he gets less or just one game they would basically confirm that carballo is lying.

only good thing from this is that i dont have to see this biased referee face again for Barca games.

El Gato

Villarato!
Is it really that surprising to see him lose it momentarily? He's a dumber version of Xavi when it comes to mouthing off the refs. Appeal shouldn't be successful either really, I mean it's his word against the ref's. That's life, move on.

Galning

I rewatched the entire incident a couple of times and I don't see where he could've said that. It looks like the ref is lying.. but hey it's Spain, what did we expect?

JackaL

It's incredible how this league is so utterly dominated by Real Madrid and its standing (not game wise)! They also use this power they have for almost everything they can. Remember those Mourinho days where even his eye poking got forgotten, or Ramos' red cards, their bullying in the clasicos...! Now Pique suspended for 4 games! Let's see if Cholo was right with his satetments at the end of last season!

Home of Barca Fans