Gerard Piqué

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm so worried of the Bilbao and Atletico game right now... We can deal with Malaga and Levante without Pique but against the big boys it will be very very hard. All the crosses that will be coming our way, I'm not able to watch it :lol: And we have Masche and Bartra most probably in the box dealing with Aduriz in the first game :facepalm:

Beast

The Observer
I don't know why the mumbo jumbo.. Ramos was handed 5 games for calling the ref shameless ... Pique said a lot more so the 4 game if anything looks lenient

Beast

The Observer
Even in that scenario is true but hard to say when it was said before or after the red... it's 1 game for the red.. 4 for the insult and it was a lot less abusive than Pique's...
If anyone should accuse the REFF with bias it's Real ;)

serghei

The ban is fair if he said those words. He crossed the line. However, it's always nice to see Ronaldo got a 2 match ban after punching a guy in the face, and then went on to insult Lahoz while also being caught on camera making obscene gestures towards him. And what happened? Not a single thing happened. Nothing. I'm not a fan of conspiration theories, but whoever thinks this is not a pro-Madrid league is fucking blind.

God Serena

The ban is fair if he said those words. He crossed the line. However, it's always nice to see Ronaldo got a 2 match ban after punching a guy in the face, and then went on to insult Lahoz while also being caught on camera making obscene gestures towards him. And what happened? Not a single thing happened. Nothing. I'm not a fan of conspiration theories, but whoever thinks this is not a pro-Madrid league is fucking blind.

Lip readers, Pique, and the club all say he didn't say those words. Typical Spain to treat our players this way when Ronaldo can get away with what you've described.

Beast

The Observer
Lip readers, Pique, and the club all say he didn't say those words. Typical Spain to treat our players this way when Ronaldo can get away with what you've described.

RFEF says they saw the video and it supports the ref report

here

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has been banned for four games following his dismissal in the Spanish Super Cup second leg against Athletic Bilbao.

Pique, 28, was red-carded by referee Carlos Velasco Carballo during the second half of the return game, after TV pictures showed him angrily protesting an offside call in the face of a linesman.

Velasco Carballo's official report said that the Spain international used foul and abusive language when shouting at the assistant.

"In minute 55 the player [3] Pique Bernabeu, Gerard, was sent off for the following reason: shouting at an assistant referee, "I s--- on your f---ing mother," the report said.

Gerard Pique has apologised for his behaviour in the 1-1 draw, which meant the match finished 5-1 in Athleti's favour, but denied personally insulting the assistant referee.

However, the Spanish FA (RFEF) said the "video supports" the referee's report's claim that Pique did swear at the official.

The centre-back's suspension means he is set to miss the Liga matches against Athletic (away), Malaga (home), Atletico Madrid (away) and Levante (home).

Article 94 of the RFEF's disciplinary code stipulates that "insulting, offending or approaching the referee, assistants, fourth official, directors or other sporting authorities in an intimidating manner will be punished with a suspension of four to 12 games."

Pique, who has also been fined €3,005 and his club €1,400, has 10 business days from Thursday to appeal the sanction.

raskolnikov

Nah thats just your Barcelona inferiority complex towards Madrid talking. A team that get penalties and favourable decisions almost every game with divers and cheats like Busquets, Suarez, Neymar, Alba, Alves, Iniesta in it should not talk about Madrid. Both clubs get equally amount of favourable threatment by refs.

Neutral fan on every forum modus off....:facepalm:

serghei

The RFEF must have some special hidden cameras that can spot curses from a mile away. They automatically get activated if bad words are being said. I think it's hidden somewhere in the referee's shirt.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

RFEF says they saw the video and it supports the ref report

here

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has been banned for four games following his dismissal in the Spanish Super Cup second leg against Athletic Bilbao.

Pique, 28, was red-carded by referee Carlos Velasco Carballo during the second half of the return game, after TV pictures showed him angrily protesting an offside call in the face of a linesman.

Velasco Carballo's official report said that the Spain international used foul and abusive language when shouting at the assistant.

"In minute 55 the player [3] Pique Bernabeu, Gerard, was sent off for the following reason: shouting at an assistant referee, "I s--- on your f---ing mother," the report said.

Gerard Pique has apologised for his behaviour in the 1-1 draw, which meant the match finished 5-1 in Athleti's favour, but denied personally insulting the assistant referee.

However, the Spanish FA (RFEF) said the "video supports" the referee's report's claim that Pique did swear at the official.

The centre-back's suspension means he is set to miss the Liga matches against Athletic (away), Malaga (home), Atletico Madrid (away) and Levante (home).

Article 94 of the RFEF's disciplinary code stipulates that "insulting, offending or approaching the referee, assistants, fourth official, directors or other sporting authorities in an intimidating manner will be punished with a suspension of four to 12 games."

Pique, who has also been fined €3,005 and his club €1,400, has 10 business days from Thursday to appeal the sanction.
Why Ronaldo get no ban doing similair shit to Lahoz?

alex88bg

I didnt know inferiority complex towards madrid existed in this decade ... Must be tough to be a Madrid fan when i think better about it..

serghei

Why Ronaldo get no ban doing similair shit to Lahoz?

Because Lahoz didn't mention the incident of course. Or he didn't hear it, although Ronaldo tried damn hard to make him listen his kind words. Lahoz heared Alba's "siempre a mi" though, and sent him off.

Home of Barca Fans