Gerard Piqué

serghei

I didnt know inferiority complex towards madrid existed in this decade ... Must be tough to be a Madrid fan when i think better about it..

pasillo-real-madrid-barca.jpg

Beast

The Observer
Why Ronaldo get no ban doing similair shit to Lahoz?

Ronaldo was banned last season & the season before it for red offenses ... it all comes down to the ref report and Lahoz doesn't have the best of records he makes so many mistakes but who said he said the same thing to Lahoz ? care to have a link because i can't recall ..
i only recall Lahoz to be card trigger happy.. i can't remember a game i've seen when he was the ref & issued anything less than 6 cards.. i also remember him giving a red card to Coentrao

raskolnikov

Because Lahoz didn't mention the incident of course. Or he didn't hear it, although Ronaldo tried damn hard to make him listen his kind words. Lahoz heared Alba's "siempre a mi" though, and sent him off.
Yeah that happens often, refs having selective hearing problems and also trouble to remember to write things on the match report afterwards when it concerns Madrid.

Antimadridista1

Ronaldo was banned last season & the season before it for red offenses ... it all comes down to the ref report and Lahoz doesn't have the best of records he makes so many mistakes but who said he said the same thing to Lahoz ? care to have a link because i can't recall ..
i only recall Lahoz to be card trigger happy.. i can't remember a game i've seen when he was the ref & issued anything less than 6 cards.. i also remember him giving a red card to Coentrao

http://as.com/videos/2015/03/23/portada/1427128719_282936.html

serghei

Ronaldo was banned last season & the season before it for red offenses ... it all comes down to the ref report and Lahoz doesn't have the best of records he makes so many mistakes but who said he said the same thing to Lahoz ? care to have a link because i can't recall

Of course he didn't say the exact same things. He did ask him if he likes his intimate parts, which counts as a grave insult, the same thing Pique supposedly did.

serghei

It's called scratching his balls...loool is that what you mean ....it's common among men
we all played football & did that often

And Pique didn't insult the ref. He was yelling at a guy in the stands. That's why Pique said he didn't insult the ref. The insult was for another dude. Please, are we serious or not?

Beast

The Observer
And Pique didn't insult the ref. He was yelling at a guy in the stands. That's why Pique said he didn't insult the ref. The insult was for another dude. Please, are we serious or not?

Hard to say that when you are 20 cm away from the assist. ref ;) and couple of meters away from the ref

I think the ref heard it clear so did his assistant , its not like he said Puta and the ref didn't hear.. this was a longer insult so i'm sure it was heard wide & clear.. you can believe your version or any version the facts remains the same.. be happy he got the minimum punishment

Why would he call for Lahoz's attention and ask him if he likes it?

I don't know Portuguese so it could be anything however the hand to ball move is very common and happen every game.. it's just the camera on Ronaldo made it obvious .. again without ref reporting it and for a someone who love to issue cards & make controversies like Lahoz he could have red carded him easily if it was him.. i think the last clasico he was in there was like 11 yellow cards...

Home of Barca Fans