Gerard Piqué

Morten

Note taken. No player can ever complain to a ref because they'll be letting the club down.

Complaining is one thing, but what really irks me is when teams crowd the ref after almost every decision. Bitching and complaining about cards, unfair, blah blah blah etc. That sort of thing should be yellow for everyone involved. One of the most annoying thing about football.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Note taken. No player can ever complain to a ref because they'll be letting the club down.

He needs to watch his mouth, knowing this kind of behavior is targeted and will be penalized. Particularly at this juncture of the season, missing the first four games which include tough away games at San Mames and Vincente Calderon could be a big let down. We could end up 6 points behind Real Madrid, before Morten says anything BTW.

Alik

Complaining is one thing, but what really irks me is when teams crowd the ref after almost every decision. Bitching and complaining about cards, unfair, blah blah blah etc. That sort of thing should be yellow for everyone involved. One of the most annoying thing about football.

That's fine. But that isn't how isn't how everyone behaves unfortunately. Pique shouldn't be singled for doing something that happens every match.

serghei

In the end, it's all Pique's fault. He knows every mistake we make will be penalized right away in a zealous manner by RFEF. But he couldn't help himself. Now we're missing our main man in defence in two of the most difficult away games in La Liga.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And he needs to cut out his off-the-field trash talking about Real Madrid. It makes us look insecure and sulky. If we think we are better than Real Madrid, why constantly bring them up?

Vilarrubi

Pique needs to remember next time instead of saying anything to the referee's assistant he should kick and punch a player from the other team, that way he will only get a 2 match ban.

F

Flavia

He asked him if he also likes to scratch his balls , nothing wrong with that. Barca was also at fault for playing 3 games in 6 days , I mean why win the treble if you are going to play 3 games in 6 days ? It's not like there was any other way to schedule that , Real also had to play 3 games in 6 days last year. :coffee:

I know you're joking, but it was 12 days. This year they tighten the schedule. I also learned they gave the Supercopa to rm in 1989, the latest time they won the domestic double, without playing any matches :D

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I know you're joking, but it was 12 days. This year they tighten the schedule. I also learned they gave the Supercopa to rm in 1989, the latest time they won the domestic double, without playing any matches :D

I know it was 12 days , posted this in the LL thread , was sarcastic about that part. We could've easily played on saturday the 15th and the second leg Tuesday the 18th , but obviously Barca must've have done something wrong again. It just seems that we never learn from our silly mistakes.
messi2140 said:
Here are their and our results:

Real's results

12/08/2014 Real Madrid 2-0 Sevilla
19/08/2014 Real Madrid 1-1 Atlético Madrid
22/08/2014 Atletico Madrid 1-0 Real Madrid

Barca's results

11/08/2015 Barcelona 5-4 Sevilla
14/08/2015 Bilbao 4-0 Barcelona
17/08/2015 Barcelona 1-1 Bilbao

Had no idea that Supercopa was given to RM 1989 , just shows you how much more "Mes que un club" Real is than Barcelona. The irony :shakeshead:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans