Gerard Piqué

PhilS

Pretty lenient. Could this appeal lead to an even longer suspension?

There are several Barca stars who need to play pretty much every game this half year, because the step down in quality to their subs is just too huge. I'd say Pique is the second most indispensable, mainly because he improves his CB partner so much. I think a fair amount for the club to fine Pique for this would be up towards a million euros.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I know you're joking, but it was 12 days. This year they tighten the schedule. I also learned they gave the Supercopa to rm in 1989, the latest time they won the domestic double, without playing any matches :D

I know it was 12 days , posted this in the LL thread , was sarcastic about that part. We could've easily played on saturday the 15th and the second leg Tuesday the 18th , but obviously Barca must've have done something wrong again. It just seems that we never learn from our silly mistakes.

Had no idea that Supercopa was given to RM 1989 , just shows you how much more "Mes que un club" Real is than Barcelona. The irony :shakeshead:

Barca had to play 3 games in 6 days (unlike Madrid) because Bilbao have an EL playoff tomorrow and also next week. Atleti had no commitments last year

F

Flavia

Barca had to play 3 games in 6 days (unlike Madrid) because Bilbao have an EL playoff tomorrow and also next week. Atleti had no commitments last year
It could still had been schedule prior to that. The club could postpone the gamper, or play the b team, as it has happened before. Best thing would be to be one match only, instead of 2, as it's pre-season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Fair enough , but I still think the scheduling could've been done much better. Take the 2013/2014 season for example , when Potato was the Barca coach. The LL started on the 18th , while the first leg of the Spanish Supercup was played on the 21st of august and the second leg on the 28th. It's not mandatory for the SS to be played before the LL starts. They could've rescheduled the first LL game on another date and Barcelona couldve played the first leg on the 15th or 16th and the second leg on the 22th or 23th. I feel Barca got hard done by this kind of scheduling.

Last edited:

zanela

pic_2015-08-24_ENTRENO_38-Optimized.v1440413906.JPG

Piqué the mentor, or Piqué the lover. :thinking:

I

instinct

The first one looks brotherly love to me, whilst the zlatan one, I wasn't sure then, I'm not sure now. :p

Ibrahimovic-e-Piqu%C3%A9-PSG-Barcelona.jpg

I hope this picture provides you with everything you need in order to reach a definite conclusion!

Home of Barca Fans