Gerard Piqué

anguy

No player should be booed while playing with his NT because of whatever reason related to his club .

I think it has more to do with the impression that he sees himself more of a Catalan, than Spanish player, it's not just because of his anti-Madrid remarks.

khaled_a_d

I think it has more to do with the impression that he sees himself more of a Catalan, than Spanish player, it's not just because of his anti-Madrid remarks.

Many players from our team did the same ,Xavi/Puyol was proud Catalan too IIRC .
And as MaxY said it actually started after the Kevin Roldan remark .I think it is more about anti-madrid remark than anything

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
'Thanks to the staff, to the team-mates... and to Kevin Roldan, he started all this!' jokes Pique, in reference to the Colombian singer's duet with Ronaldo on the same day Madrid lost 4-0 to Atletico Madrid.
He also said something like "Come on lads, let's celebrate! Madrid can f**k themselves. Let them see us turn this round!". There were also other occasions. So not only did he insult fan-favorite Cristiano Ronaldo who's pretty much a legend in Madrid,he also insulted Madrid on multiple occasions. Idk I think he's getting what he deserves,he should have seen this coming. Also the fact that he was caught getting carried out drunk recently doesn't help.

Are you really that delusional?
He joked and said things about fucking Ronaldo and Madrid. And he played for Spanish NT in Oviedo.

And whoever is a fan of that egomaniac Ronaldo can go shoot himself as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who has that cunt as hero needs to have his brains checked.
But nothing surprises me really in a world where Kardashians have fans.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Many players from our team did the same ,Xavi/Puyol was proud Catalan too IIRC .
And as MaxY said it actually started after the Kevin Roldan remark .I think it is more about anti-madrid remark than anything

Still, what the fuck Roldan and harmless taunting of Madrid has to do with that cunts in Oviedo.

Trickykid

Ah, the whole Roldan debacle still makes be laugh. Especially seeing how it has sent you butthurt Merengues into a whinging frenzy ;) Piquenbauer really hit home with that one. And hey, at least it was a good deal more subtle than Eto'o's Madrid cabron, saluda el campeon chants, even though they were pretty good fun too in that given moment.

Anyways, no matter how you look at this, the whistling of Piqué is obviously pathetic and despicable, but then again, I wouldn't expect otherwise from you madridistas. Btw, how's the Bale booing going nowadays?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Are you really that delusional?
He joked and said things about fucking Ronaldo and Madrid. And he played for Spanish NT in Oviedo.

And whoever is a fan of that egomaniac Ronaldo can go shoot himself as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who has that cunt as hero needs to have his brains checked.

One Direction,Kardashians and all kinds of shit people have fans,why wouldn't the 2nd best player in the world have fans? He's the main star of Madrid for like 6 years and then Pique takes a dig at both Ronaldo and Madrid. He insulted both Atletico and Real Madrid. Barcelona is from Catalonia and they want independence ,that probably also has a lot to do because Pique is born in Barcelona so it's not really surprising that Spanish fans,especailly the ones from Madrid would really fucking mind it if he starts talking shit about them. He insulted everybody in Madrid,not just the players.

F

Flavia

One Direction,Kardashians and all kinds of shit people have fans,why wouldn't the 2nd best player in the world have fans? He's the main star of Madrid for like 6 years and then Pique takes a dig at both Ronaldo and Madrid. He insulted both Atletico and Real Madrid. Barcelona is from Catalonia and they want independence ,that probably also has a lot to do because Pique is born in Barcelona so it's not really surprising that Spanish fans,especailly the ones from Madrid would really fucking mind it if he starts talking shit about them. He insulted everybody in Madrid,not just the players.

Pique insulted "everybody" in madrid? :lol: Good one.
His jokes were directed to rm only. And the whistles had little to do with any of what you said, anyway. They surely aren't because of cr.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
'Thanks to the staff, to the team-mates... and to Kevin Roldan, he started all this!' jokes Pique, in reference to the Colombian singer's duet with Ronaldo on the same day Madrid lost 4-0 to Atletico Madrid.
He also said something like "Come on lads, let's celebrate! Madrid can f**k themselves. Let them see us turn this round!". There were also other occasions. So not only did he insult fan-favorite Cristiano Ronaldo who's pretty much a legend in Madrid,he also insulted Madrid on multiple occasions. Idk I think he's getting what he deserves,he should have seen this coming. Also the fact that he was caught getting carried out drunk recently doesn't help.

They weren't booing the other players who were also drunk that night (Ramos, De Gea, Silva, Fabregas, Pedro etc). Ramos in particular has been really poor for Spain as well, whereas Piqué has been quite solid except for the world cup (where everyone sucked).

It probably has more to do with his comments that people were entitled to their own political opinion when asked about the boos during the Copa Del Rey final.

A lot of Spaniards also now want Del Bosque out because he supported Piqué :lol:
I'm not sure why they're trying to get rid of the most important pieces in their national team

Yannik

His jokes were directed to rm only. And the whistles had little to do with any of what you said, anyway. They surely aren't because of cr.

They actually were for CR7 aswell.. He wasnt getting booed for one specific thing, but for the total aggregate of incidents that he was involved in and all the bad stuff that can be connected to his name right now. He was mocking Madrid on several occasions and has also antagonised some Spain fans (and media) with his open support for an independent Catalunya and his decision to express himself on social media in his native Catalan. Now the media and the public is picking on him and he became the public enemy in spain, especially from Madrid-fans, who view him as nothing short of a cunt in fact.

Of course its exagerated, but I think all the players know that either Madrid- or Barcelona-based media will absolutely try to ruin you, when you say the wrong things regardless of how you meant them. They will always get viewed as disrespectful and the fans are buying it, because its just awesome to believe in scapegoats.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

They actually were for CR7 aswell.. He wasnt getting booed for one specific thing, but for the total aggregate of incidents that he was involved in and all the bad stuff that can be connected to his name right now. He was mocking Madrid on several occasions and has also antagonised some Spain fans (and media) with his open support for an independent Catalunya and his decision to express himself on social media in his native Catalan. Now the media and the public is picking on him and he became the public enemy in spain, especially from Madrid-fans, who view him as nothing short of a cunt in fact.

Of course its exagerated, but I think all the players know that either Madrid- or Barcelona-based media will absolutely try to ruin you, when you say the wrong things regardless of how you meant them. They will always get viewed as disrespectful and the fans are buying it, because its just awesome to believe in scapegoats.
It's not about cr, at all. This isn't something new either. Madrid media have been antagonizing Pique for a long time. I think since the manita, as he really made fun of rm back then. the latest uproar came after the supercup final. The roldan comments didn't upset them as much.

Stric

Anyone who has that cunt as hero needs to have his brains checked.

Finally someone who says it like it is. Not enough of that lately. I'm worried why so many people don't see anything wrong with viewing Cristiano as a hero. He's a cunt prototype and should be publicly and mercilessly ridiculed, not celebrated. Any kind of success he achieves with his playing is instantly defiled by his shit behavior. That should not be overlooked. People love to act as if that's not directly linked, but the reason why there are so many ill-bred, entitled, just downright savage kids walking around is because society celebrates douchebags and morons, instead of slamming them.

As for Madrid fans, they booed their own captains and legends, so go figure.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry

ATM are actually real rivals now and they're from Madrid, I'm pretty sure it was directed to both ATM and RM.

Neymessi

We should do a organize a cheer/chant or something for pique in the camp nou during a mtch to show we love him more than they hate him.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans