Gerard Piqué

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
ATM are actually real rivals now and they're from Madrid, I'm pretty sure it was directed to both ATM and RM.

There never has been that much animosity between us and Atletico. We would never have applauded them when they won the title against us at Camp Nou if there was. It was for sure directed at RM and the media.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

ATM are actually real rivals now and they're from Madrid, I'm pretty sure it was directed to both ATM and RM.

It obviously wasn't. The relationship between Barça and Atlético is good.

silvia

What do you guys make of this ?
http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...dly-moved-from-santiago-bernabeu-to-alicante/
FFS we can't even host the nation who invented football in our de jure national stadium, I mean it's not like Pique hasn't been booed at the Bernabeu before.

Madridista asked for it. They boo their players like loser kids, Bale, Casillas, someday ronaldo if they want him to leave.
And in national games. Players feel bothered even in their home, and not gonna hosted often there anymore i think.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Madridista asked for it. They boo their players like loser kids, Bale, Casillas, someday ronaldo if they want him to leave.
And in national games. Players feel bothered even in their home, and not gonna hosted often there anymore i think.

The last match at the Bernabeu was in 2009 !!!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We all know that we only insult:

Real Madrid
Mourinho
Perez
RFEF
Mourinho
Every club that bends over to RM and gives us hell
Tata
And that stupid black cat who didn't show up.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
We all know that we only insult:

Real Madrid
Mourinho
Perez
RFEF
Mourinho
Every club that bends over to RM and gives us hell
Tata
And that stupid black cat who didn't show up.

You forgot EPL, PSG, Chelsea,refs etc.

Beast

The Observer
Pique insulted "everybody" in madrid? :lol: Good one.
His jokes were directed to rm only. And the whistles had little to do with any of what you said, anyway. They surely aren't because of cr.

It's not about cr, at all. This isn't something new either. Madrid media have been antagonizing Pique for a long time. I think since the manita, as he really made fun of rm back then. the latest uproar came after the supercup final. The roldan comments didn't upset them as much.

Exactly.. why are people relating this to CR ? the Spaniards couldn't care less ..

this has nothing to do with RM as well (regarding the rest of the member comments)... they didn't play in Santiago Bernabeu FFS... it's Oviedo and before that Leon.. we would be Boo'd over there naturally if we are playing their local teams
it's the Catalan-Spanish thing.. not RM at all

F

Flavia

Exactly.. why are people relating this to CR ? the Spaniards couldn't care less ..

this has nothing to do with RM as well (regarding the rest of the member comments)... they didn't play in Santiago Bernabeu FFS... it's Oviedo and before that Leon.. we would be Boo'd over there naturally if we are playing their local teams
it's the Catalan-Spanish thing.. not RM at all

Some of his comments were directed to rm, but the boos aren't just because of that. What's funny is that Pique never declared to be in favor of independence or not, but some of his statements make it look as he is not, at least not entirely. And he always defended the spanish nt against catalan criticism.

COT57rKWgAAgBwA.png

If a Barça player said this:
COT57d3WUAAfapy.png

There would be no end to the criticism.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What itches me about this even more is that Pique was booed in capital of Asturias, Oviedo. Region Villa is from and which he freely celebrated in Barca shirt.

Screw them all. We treat them too good here at Barca. Be it from Cameroon or some region of Asspanya.

When Gijon comes here I hope they boo the hell out of them. Would feel sorry for El Pitu but as I said, screw them all.

Home of Barca Fans