Gerard Piqué

Zinedinho

I am sorry, yeah you're right he never played for Spain. But apparently he had a talk with his coach about not having to play for Spain instead of just ignoring the call-up.

My sources are weak, but I thought maybe someone else heard something similar. Maybe that person who said this read Oleguer's book. I dunno...

Yeah, I recall that exactly as you describe it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's already won everything there is to win, nothing to prove which should make the decision to leave the NT easy & in keeping with his Catalan roots & didisdain for castile.

Hopefully he concludes the pressy with a rendition of Samu's saluda al campeon, complete with a duet with Shakira rounding it out with bote, bote, bote madridista el que no bote

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pique: "I'm very happy. I went to look for mushrooms yesterday, we collected three full baskets. It's raining today so there will be more."

My man Pique not giving a fuck.

F

Flavia

[tw]641934205593735168[/tw]

[tw]641934160341377024[/tw]

Good stuff, he is not apologizing :D

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some of those quotes, man. There better be extra security at the Bernabau when we play them next.

El Flaco

All quotes by Pique during the press conference ahead of Atlético de Madrid match

Pique: "I'm very happy. I went to look for mushrooms yesterday, we collected three full baskets. It's raining today so there will be more."

Pique: "Whistled by ESP fans? Honestly, it doesn't really afect me. People can express themselves. More worried about team and coach."

Pique: "I think they whistle me because of Barça-Madrid rivalry, but I won't change. I'll always want things to go bad for Madrid."

Pique: "People shouldn't want me to change or to ask for forgiveness, because I won't do that. People will have to learn to deal with it."

Pique: "I wore Buffon's shirt when Madrid played against Juventus in the Champions League semi-finals last season."

Pique: "Before Atletico-Madrid last season, I told Iker I wanted them to concede four. And they did. Was great fun."

Pique: "The atmosphere at the national team is better than ever. I get along great with Real Madrid guys too."

Pique: "Referring to Ronaldo's idol Kevin Roldan during treble celebrations? Wasn't elegant, but you shouldn't always be serious either."

Pique: "Quitting national team is the last thing I would do. That would be giving in to those who whistle for the wrong reasons."

Pique: "I don't play for ESP for money - I earn 50 times more at Barça. Nor for prestige - I won two trebles with Barça."

Pique: "Being whistled at the Benabeu is a symphony to my ears. But only when I play with Barça, national team shouldn't suffer from this."

Pique: "I play with ESP because it's the correct thing to do. Would I play with CAT? I can't talk about hypotheses."

CatalinR10

1126.gif

Home of Barca Fans