Gerard Piqué

Yannik

Maybe Arbeloa and Pique will want to concentrate more on their defending and less on measuring their dicks on Twitter.

Last edited:
That's true, just like a bear waking from hibernation coming out to eat in spring Arbeloa only comes out to talk trash whenever we do poor, which funnily enough often happens early spring. Only bad thing with this comparison is that bears actually possess talent in what they do, like catching salmon mid-jump, climbing trees quickly and whatnot.

:messi:

actually, our worst month is usually February.

Morten

Maybe Arbeloa and Pique will want to concentrate more on their defending and less on measuring their dicks on Twitter.

Well, Arbeloa doesnt have to concentrate on anything much, he havent played in months. Still a better defender than Danilo, though.

utility73

Would you rather he shut up about everything like a schoolboy?

I would rather he concentrates more on his playing performance and less on trash talking.
As already stated in other words, which you qouted, I am fully ok with people being cocky and arrogant, but then they should back that up with appropriate effort.

raedkuwait

I really really think, playing him as CF instead of Munir would have been much much better
he was more dangerous in the second half when he went forward than munir was the entire
game.

Kohe321

[tw]719553145702117376[/tw]

Apparently he's had hip discomfort for two years and todays check was just routine.

I wonder what caused it to begin with. Waka waka... :pique:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans