Gerard Piqué

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Pique was ridiculously bad.
Look at the first goal, the only player to challange 2 of atleticos players was fecking dani alves.
Ok masch tried to push out for a steal and it didn't work out, that's when pique should have taken his place in the heart of the defence and clear any incoming balls.
Really a big turnaround from many years ago when pique was the sure bet of our defence and masch the error prone partner.

CuleLife4Life

If RM wins the CL there's a load of shit coming his way and I won't feel sorry for him at all.

I don't mind the tweets.

He is still a bit immature in that regard though. Why does he always have to comment on what they do when we aren't playing them. He Twitter mentions are in shambles right now. I doubt he cares but its not becoming of a captain (which he still isn't).

Alarcón

Can't agree with that. The goal is mostly on him.

The goal is just one situation, others did a lot worse on more occasions but had the luck that their fuckups didn't lead to anything. Mascherano looked like a complete amateur before Iniesta's handball, now is he excused just because the 2nd goal wasn't as important? Piqué bailed us out plenty of times tonight & 1 mistake doesn't diminish his performance, in my opinion.

MasChe

The goal is just one situation, others did a lot worse on more occasions but had the luck that their fuckups didn't lead to anything. Mascherano looked like a complete amateur before Iniesta's handball, now is he excused just because the 2nd goal wasn't as important? Piqué bailed us out plenty of times tonight & 1 mistake doesn't diminish his performance, in my opinion.

About Masche: check out the game in the last 10 minutes and onwards when he and Griezmann were only ones running for the ball after Atletico kicked it out to our half. From that moment on he was not the same, he probably picked up an injury but it wasn't well covered by the cameras. But you could see him walking with unease.

Alarcón

About Masche: check out the game in the last 10 minutes and onwards when he and Griezmann were only ones running for the ball after Atletico kicked it out to our half. From that moment on he was not the same, he probably picked up an injury but it wasn't well covered by the cameras. But you could see him walking with unease.

Maybe. The purpose of my post was anyway not to lambaste Mascherano but to put things in perspective... Piqué & Mascherano both had fuckups & both had great scenes, the former is heavily criticised while the latter is praised for being our best player - doesn't make a lot of sense.

Home of Barca Fans