Gerard Piqué

MasChe

Maybe. The purpose of my post was anyway not to lambaste Mascherano but to put things in perspective... Piqué & Mascherano both had fuckups & both had great scenes, the former is heavily criticised while the latter is praised for being our best player - doesn't make a lot of sense.

For me it is a teams lost,not anyone's fault in particular, and responsibility should be on the whole team. Just saying what I saw about Masche regarding that particular situation you mentioned.

gasgas

Now I get it why many opponet fans here dont rate him at all.
Him and busquets slipped so many times today.
It wasnt even funny

khaled_a_d

I guess he might not touch his twitter the next couple of weeks.

Because we lost a game and won't be able to defend a title that no one was able to defend in ages? come on now .
Pique wasn't really bad ,and he is a player who has achieved everything a player can dream off while being one of the best CBs of his generations. he has all the right to do what he wants and hold responsibility on it .he earned it

Yannik

Because we lost a game and won't be able to defend a title that no one was able to defend in ages? come on now .
Pique wasn't really bad ,and he is a player who has achieved everything a player can dream off while being one of the best CBs of his generations. he has all the right to do what he wants and hold responsibility on it .he earned it

fine then, he holds responsibility of his actions, lets see if he does that, or if he goes back to twitter-trashtalk on the weekend.

Yannik

Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

The guy is a 29, father and yet still an immature internet rambo at this point. At first I mistook it for charming banter, but he kept continuously digging and laughing at the misery of others.
I'd expect him to show a bit of humility now at a point where he is suddenly put in the same misery. I really miss Puyol for that, he'd take Pique's macbook and smack some sense back into him.

Richard.H

He had been talking shit on Twitter before the season even started. Now he is paying the price for it dearly. If we lose out on the League and Copa, he might as well disable his account.

spark

The guy is a 29, father and yet still an immature internet rambo at this point. At first I mistook it for charming banter, but he kept continuously digging and laughing at the misery of others.
I'd expect him to show a bit of humility now at a point where he is suddenly put in the same misery. I really miss Puyol for that, he'd take Pique's macbook and smack some sense back into him.

Care to give examples of him continuously laughing at the misery of others? It was once when Cheryshev-gate happened and that's it. Only other thing he did was retweet 2 covers by ABC showing the difference between the reaction when Madrid won the CWC vs when we won. Everything with Arbeloa was in post match interviews where journalists asked him about Arbeloa, until this week when Arbeloa tweeted about him but I don't think he ever tweeted to or about Arbeloa before that.

Last edited:

Yannik

Care to give examples of him continuously laughing at the misery of others? It was once when Cheryshev-gate happened and that's it. Only other thing he did was retweet 2 covers by ABC showing the difference between the reaction when Madrid won the CWC vs when we won. Everything with Arbeloa was in post match interviews where journalists asked him about Arbeloa, until this week when Arbeloa tweeted about him but I don't think he ever tweeted to or about Arbeloa before that.

You already named 3 incidents, next thing jumping to my mind was when he mocked Ronaldo and this Kevin Roldan guy who sang at his birthday party. Then there was also his Marcelo tweet last week, Then he compliments it with all sorts of interviews/periscopes etc in which he mocks Madrid or whatever. I'm not gonna discuss this now, he is no saint, you know that just as much as I do. He simply should stop behaving like a kid. His antics are in no way helpful for his club.

Last edited:

NorthernVictory

Really now, you must be the shining example of morality and virtue.

CuleLife4Life

He had been talking shit on Twitter before the season even started. Now he is paying the price for it dearly. If we lose out on the League and Copa, he might as well disable his account.

We're not losing out on those 2 and even if we did, he has no reason to disable anything. Why would a multimillionaire footballer give a crap about anything people who don't know him say.

I do agree that he seems to be immature as hell. He is ALWAYS throwing some kind of unnecessary comment at Madrid. As someone who is suppose to embody a Cule, I wish he was more of a Puyi or Iniesta.

-RTwing the CWC covers
-That Colombian singer guy
-Making fun of the Cheryshev situation
-Tweeting about Madrid games constantly with sarcastic remarks. Just a few weeks ago, he threw shots at Modric of all people implying he should get a card.

At first people thought it was cute and funny but now he has rubbed people the wrong way and is the reverse victim of trolling.

Arbeloa is an immature cunt as well but he only threw shots after Pique continuously trolling them.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pique: "There are no perfect seasons in football. We have a bit of a bad spell and it just came at the worst moment."

THIS

Home of Barca Fans