Gerard Piqué

serghei

He is nothing special atm. Awful after the goal from the clasico. Like most of his teammates actually. Won't be missed probably.

All of the mistakes he did Bartra can do as well, so it's no problem.

Total-Football

feel very bad for pique and mascherano.. playing their heart out thus season.. dealing with a wave of counters every single game.. no help whatsover from the rest.. pique in particular is having the season of his life..

El Flaco

Sergio Ramos' comments regarding Piqué during his interview in COPE:s program "El Partido de las 12" from last night

Did Piqué go too far with Arbeloa?

Maybe it wasn't the way he said that. You don't have to think too much about it, to those childish things that veteran people like Pique should avoid, but i think that in the end some humour is good, but you have to choose the timing, and always, being respectful.

Would you do a Periscope with Piqué?

Idk. I've always tried to hide my intimity bc there are some topics that i don't want to share or i don't like people knowing that, because i take them as more personal things, but now, what we were complaining now we show off all. I'm in the middle, not too much, not too little.

If Real Madrid wins the Undécima, what do you prefer? A Periscope with Piqué or drinking champagne over Tomas Guasch's (a Catalan journalist) pectorals?

I prefer to drink champagne over his pectorals, but i'll make the dinner before that.

http://www.cope.es/detalle/Entrevista-a-Sergio-Ramos-en-El-Partido-de-las-12.html

Devils

lol he sounds so bitter.

I guess it's hard not to be when you've spent as long as he has being Barca's bitch.

Ripsta

Ramos should stfu. If Real don't win the CL this year he should feel embarrassed. They've spent a fortune over the past six years and had one of their least successful periods in history. Hopefully Aguero finally decides to turn up for the big occasion and stops them in their tracks.

Home of Barca Fans