Gerard Piqué

J

Jamie Cal

The guy is a 29, father and yet still an immature internet rambo at this point. At first I mistook it for charming banter, but he kept continuously digging and laughing at the misery of others.
I'd expect him to show a bit of humility now at a point where he is suddenly put in the same misery. I really miss Puyol for that, he'd take Pique's macbook and smack some sense back into him.

I hate when people glorify Puyol to dismiss Pique. Like Puyol didn't have his flaws too. Or that Pique hasn't been nothing but brilliant for us with years, few bad game aside. At times he's the one holding the backline together.

Nothing he's done recently has been out of line. If anything, he needs to keep doing his thing and being who he is. So many of you complain about lack of personality in football, the same copy+paste interviews etc. but then Pique embraces a rivalry and he's the worst guy in the world. As long as he's performing on the pitch, honestly, who gives a shit.

Yannik

I hate when people glorify Puyol to dismiss Pique. Like Puyol didn't have his flaws too. Or that Pique hasn't been nothing but brilliant for us with years, few bad game aside. At times he's the one holding the backline together.

Nothing he's done recently has been out of line. If anything, he needs to keep doing his thing and being who he is. So many of you complain about lack of personality in football, the same copy+paste interviews etc. but then Pique embraces a rivalry and he's the worst guy in the world. As long as he's performing on the pitch, honestly, who gives a shit.

There is a difference between being passionate about a rivalry, and acting like a childish brat on Tiwtter. Personality is about what you do, not about what you say.
Puyol was mentioned, not as a player, but as a person who understood that. If you disagree then so be it, we don't need to argue back and forth about it now.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The guy is a 29, father and yet still an immature internet rambo at this point. At first I mistook it for charming banter, but he kept continuously digging and laughing at the misery of others.
I'd expect him to show a bit of humility now at a point where he is suddenly put in the same misery. I really miss Puyol for that, he'd take Pique's macbook and smack some sense back into him.

Don't expect anything from Pique,certainy don't expect the things you'd expect from somebody classy like Puyol or Xavi. The guy is freaking destroying the mood of the Spanish NT and splitting the La Roja fans even more.

Alarcón

The guy is freaking destroying the mood of the Spanish NT and splitting the La Roja fans even more.

And this comes from a Madrid fan :lol: Real cunts like Ramos or Arbeloa have driven a wedge between Barça and Madrid players for years with their leg-breaking fouls, red cards, cuntish behaviour and inane comments just because they were jealous seeing Barça's success and their own repeated failures, and the same people now dare open their mouth about how Piqué "ruins the mood"... hilarious.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
And this comes from a Madrid fan :lol: Real cunts like Ramos or Arbeloa have driven a wedge between Barça and Madrid players for years with their leg-breaking fouls, red cards, cuntish behaviour and inane comments just because they were jealous seeing Barça's success and their own repeated failures, and the same people now dare open their mouth about how Piqué "ruins the mood"... hilarious.

So two wrongs make one good? Pique,Arbeloa and Ramos are all hot-headed idiots.

Neymessi

lol had we won the champios league and had pique tweeted trolled RM then,that tweet would have so many likes on this forum. Just because we lost doesn't mean its because he makes banter on twitter.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't forget he also taunted Espanyol, which is the equivalent of a full grown man taunting an 8 year old kid... And also got involved in Torres' hamburger story, even though that was pretty harmless I must admit...

Post-game edit: What the fuck was he doing in Valencia's first goal? The fingers will point to Rakitic and Bravo, but he should be covering Roberto's back instead of wandering aimlessly...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans