Gerard Piqué

El Flaco

He's so obsessed with RM.

I also remember when Real Madrid legend and their current beloved coach Zinedine Zidane made an attempt to mimic Ronaldinho's no-look pass during a training while his teammates were laughing.

But I suppose it's okay as long as the player in question has a white kit and not a blue-red kit, amirite? :)

Nucky

He's so obsessed with RM.

He is Catalan and they don't like Madrid much on political reasons.. And also I don't think home grown Barca or Real players don't like their rivals much but the difference is Pique says it loud while others keep that for themselfs.. Real-Barca is the biggest derby in the world after all, don't expect them to be best friends

J

Jamie Cal

Every year he's been here we have had a better defensive record than Real, and every year they try to tell us that donkey Ramos deserves all the plaudits. :pep:

Galning

It's all fun when we win but whenever we will have a bad period people will start calling it unprofessional again. "Time to grow up".

El Flaco

Nacho's comments on Piqué during an event from yesterday

"Piqué loves to talk, he loves the sound of his own voice, we all know that, he always talks about how much he enjoys the rivalry between Madrid and Barça, and is always trying to rile the madridistas, but I don't want to get involved in all that. I don't know why he's going on about titles when on May 28 it's us who'll be playing for the most important title of the season. We're focused on our job, the best way to shut him up will be to win the final".

On Piqué mocking Cristiano during the Barça celebrations

"The questions are always about Pique, because he's always trying to needle Madrid and provoke a reaction. We're calm, let them do what they want up there, we're just focused on winning the Champions league".

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/18/football/1463591459_549065.html

El Flaco

Nacho is probably irritated that Piqué happened to imitate him

c44CUbo.jpg

Home of Barca Fans