Gerard Piqué

El Flaco

[tw]896864343509389312[/tw]

Pep Segura (Barça's director) after our 1-3 loss vs. Real Madrid tonight: “Piqué's error changed the whole game. It destroyed our flow.”

5ergio_Busquets

Why doe's he love to do that dance ahead of Ronaldo?
You could repeat it a 100 times with pique knowing what Ronaldo is gonna do and it would end with same result: Ronaldo cuts in and shoots while pique is somewhere on the floor!

Arkk

[tw]896864343509389312[/tw]

Pep Segura (Barça's director) after our 1-3 loss vs. Real Madrid tonight: “Piqué's error changed the whole game. It destroyed our flow.”

the players should go on a strike. this board are disgusting

khaled_a_d

I actually think he was good, he made huge error but it is really common between defenders, Cr7 goal was just a brilliant goal and it wasn't on Pique. Only Benzema dribble was awful play for me. He was really composed and great in 1st half.
But the whole defensive set up was shit, like absolute shit man. how many times Pique had to be 1 on 1 situation during the game? we were far from organized .
This game was a joke tactically from us

Unlucky deflection.

He looks old trying to defend CR7 1 on 1. An truly elite center back would not have given CR7 an open blast on his right.

I'm afraid he will make an even worse president with his independence agenda driving away Spanish talents such as Ceballos and more in the future.

Raki13

I actually think he was good, he made huge error but it is really common between defenders, Cr7 goal was just a brilliant goal and it wasn't on Pique. Only Benzema dribble was awful play for me. He was really composed and great in 1st half.
But the whole defensive set up was shit, like absolute shit man. how many times Pique had to be 1 on 1 situation during the game? we were far from organized .

Have no clue what game you were watching , the guy was absolutely terrible the whole match. Any good forward loves a one on one with this clown. Ronaldo was always going on the inside for that goal , a schoolboy could have read that better. Its not the first time he has played like this in huge matches and it won't be the last.

hamoon32

He was okay imo. We practically had no RB and he was had to cover the whole right side of our defence. No blames on him. He showed his class for times.

Julien

Couldn't watch it last night, but heard he was awful. That doesn't mean anything though. Not the first time he's bad at the start, but is good when it counts later in the season.

serghei

It really was. We had Vidal going up, doing basically nothing well, and jogging back in defense, with Madrid players running loose on his side for the whole 2nd half. Bad tactical setup in this game, and 2 players in our team who aren't quality enough to play against such teams as Madrid, namely Vidal and Deulofeu.

Normally the game would've ended up a draw. Madrid wasn't all that either. Just speculated our errors. Nobody could say they dominated the game or anything.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans