Gerard Piqué

Devils

Impossible to win the CL with Pique, Roberto and Rakitic in your starting XI.

It's almost rarity for these fools to have a good game these days while most of the time it's jut a horror show.

Arizona Scott

He was outstanding except for one give away. Saved use from the match being super tense, not just the save on the line but other more subtle interventions too.

Gaudi

He was good but two thing are going on my nerves with him:

1. He's getting outjumped all the time by smaller players
2. I hate his relaxed style, watch his clearences, when he clears the ball from our box, very often it's a misshit, bouncing to corner or not going very far. For god sake put some muscles in it.

Raketa10

I am truly scared of him. He can perform well but he could ruin us in CL if he'll perform like he did tonight. He always had blackouts but the major problem is that he is slower than ever so our defense is really vulnerable nowadays if he is not 100% focused.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's finished. He's not even embarrassed anymore with his mistakes but that happens when there are no consequences and you are guaranteed starter.

xXKonan

He was terrible in the first half and was better in the second.

But I'm not confident in him at all right now. It seems like the rest of the team can be firing on all cylinders but all it takes is a poor game by Pique and shit gets flipped on its roof.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He always plays bad next to Roberto. It's almost uncanny. Pique's most stable form this season has been when Roberto was injured. It's not an excuse as his individual level has dropped considerably, but food for thought since we need to mitigate this problem in any way possible and that includes covering for him. This won't work in the CL where the likes of Liverpool will tear our back line to shreds.

Home of Barca Fans