Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hope he wins major trophies this season. La Liga and / or the Champions League would be glorious. Would ensure people get off his back and he can work in peace, try things out and get away with it even they fail, win the trust of fans and players for good and demand his own signings. He can only improve from here. First season in Europe, no proper preseason, getting to know the squad. This is still a transitional phase, despite Barca competing exceptionally well in all competitions. Fans need to realize this.

+10000

Barcilliant

People don't seem to appreciate the pressure Tata is under. Any Barca or RM coach for that matter is under intense scrutiny. However Tata's case is different. He was signed up at the last minute. He didn't have a proper pre-season, the Rosell resignation, the Neymar case PLUS a squad who's motivation can be questioned at times. Given the circumstances he's had to deal with he's done a VERY good job so far.

He has the right personality for a Barca coach. He's straight forward, no-nonsense and low key. He's also pragmatic which is good for a club which sometimes tends to get caught up in the hype of fantasy football. In the real football world there are times you don't play so well but you take the result.

Hope Tata wins something and continues next season. I hope the board throw their weight behind him too. The point is we need some stability. If we change coaches again that will be the third coach in 3 seasons. That's Chelsea's style-not ours.

BigBarcaBoy

People don't seem to appreciate the pressure Tata is under. Any Barca or RM coach for that matter is under intense scrutiny. However Tata's case is different. He was signed up at the last minute. He didn't have a proper pre-season, the Rosell resignation, the Neymar case PLUS a squad who's motivation can be questioned at times. Given the circumstances he's had to deal with he's done a VERY good job so far.

He has the right personality for a Barca coach. He's straight forward, no-nonsense and low key. He's also pragmatic which is good for a club which sometimes tends to get caught up in the hype of fantasy football. In the real football world there are times you don't play so well but you take the result.

Hope Tata wins something and continues next season. I hope the board throw their weight behind him too. The point is we need some stability. If we change coaches again that will be the third coach in 3 seasons. That's Chelsea's style-not ours.

totally agree

Messi_Goal

The sooner he leaves the better....Tonight showed him up for what he is CLUELESS,I trust him to F-up the champions league....
Just wait to the end of the season and tell me I'm wrong.

L

linetty

Song just can't play football... The players were walking around, no Tata's fault there

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Lets be honest about this one. Without excusing the players, Tata screwed up with his selection. Big Time.

F

Flavia

Lets be honest about this one. Without excusing the players, Tata screwed up with his selection. Big Time.

Big time. Barça had no midfield until it was 3-1 and too late for anything. Tata screwed up big time. After the goals, what was bad became worse, as the players got nervous and the morale went down.

That he did. Collective failure though. Doesn't make this better in any way, but everyone in the squad needs to question themselves. except maybe iniesta

Home of Barca Fans