Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Gaudi

The biggest difference I see watching other (currently better) teams is more energy. I was watching RM till couple of minutes ago, they don't play anything special but they look fit and ready...everything goes from there.
Our lack of pressing, lack of movement, lack of desire in duels....problem is I don't understand why is that, simple lack of hunger or deeper problems?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The biggest difference I see watching other (currently better) teams is more energy. I was watching RM till couple of minutes ago, they don't play anything special but they look fit and ready...everything goes from there.
Our lack of pressing, lack of movement, lack of desire in duels....problem is I don't understand why is that, simple lack of hunger or deeper problems?

This. Don't know what is causing it, deeply concerning. If we don't resolve this issue, having the best, most talented bunch of players in the world who are capable of beating anybody means nothing.

We haven't lost a big game yet so I am still hopeful for the CL, Copa and Classico where the players actually decide to show up

Seems like it's the opposite extreme of last season this time around. We've been good (but not great) in big games but inconsistent in La Liga (in the 2nd half of the season, at least).

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This. Don't know what is causing it, deeply concerning. If we don't resolve this issue, having the best, most talented bunch of players in the world who are capable of beating anybody means nothing.

Well until Sociadad game Tata's rotation scheme worked, now he abandoned it and some players are overplayed, don't forget that a lot of our players returned from the long trips in midweek and they had to play another away game. I know it's just an excuse, but still I think it was a factor.

G

Gascav

Well until Sociadad game Tata's rotation scheme worked, now he abandoned it and some players are overplayed, don't forget that a lot of our players returned from the long trips in midweek and they had to play another away game. I know it's just an excuse, but still I think it was a factor.

So according to you, madrid players or bayern players or psg are not internationals?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Pautasso had a row with Altimira(Fitness coach) during the match yesterday. Anybody who know and can shed some light to this?

F

Flavia

Apparently Pautasso had a row with Altimira(Fitness coach) during the match yesterday. Anybody who know and can shed some light to this?

Md posted about it. Altimira asked something about tactics to Pautasso, and Pautasso answered in a very bad way. Everyone got surprised. José Ramón de la Fuente, the gk trainer, had to calm them down.

Today Pautasso apologized to Altimira. It just goes the show the amount of pressure they're under. Things do not look good.

Cule4life

The Culest
Md posted about it. Altimira asked something about tactics to Pautasso, and Pautasso answered in a very bad way. Everyone got surprised. José Ramón de la Fuente, the gk trainer, had to calm them down.

Today Pautasso apologized to Altimira. It just goes the show the amount of pressure they're under. Things do not look good.

Talking about tactics. Yeah touched a nerve there as we have no tactics :pep:

DinhoR10

Because apparently his typical game play is demanding physically. I don't think he has implemented that at Barca, this is just Barca sucking early in the year like every year. But this time the problems are very visible. Not just a physical aspect but also tactical and motivational aspects.

Let's be fair, I still think Barca has a chance of winning the Champions League. Even though Bayern and Madrid are better, the gap is not very big and those teams look like they could mess up in individual games.

Top form against Top form Barca can handle Madrid, i think Bayern are ahead of u not because of the players but because of the coach.

G

Gascav

Talking about tactics. Yeah touched a nerve there as we have no tactics :pep:

Lol! Your posts are just hilarious!!

Top form against Top form Barca can handle Madrid, i think Bayern are ahead of u not because of the players but because of the coach.

Really! The last time it was top form barca vs not top form madrid and madrid almost staged a comeback

Their bench is better than our bench, but top form against top form our starting XI is just as good if not better if you consider a top form messi to be like having 2 extra players on the field.

Messi is no longer 2 players on the field. He is more like 0.6. The rest saved for world cup

APOLOGIES TO THE ADMIN! BUT MY DEVICE CANT MERGE COMMENTS

DinhoR10

Really! The last time it was top form barca vs not top form madrid and madrid almost staged a comeback

When was this? Barca havent been in top form this entire season so you cant be talking about this season.

Edit: And We have yet to see messi play in a Big Game when he WASNT injured where the team didnt park the bus this season so you cant say he wont bring his all.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Their bench is better than our bench, but top form against top form our starting XI is just as good if not better when you consider how good messi and iniesta really are.

Maybe but they just can throw in some really Quality Players.I mean they subbed in Thiago and Götze against Dortmund and then won 3:0.
Messi and iniesta can´t do it all alone.Bayern plays just better as a Team together while we just looked bad in this last few matches and i don´t think it´s only because of the form of our players.

Home of Barca Fans