Gerardo "Tata" Martino

mazp

Hope he resigns after this match. There's nothing to play for after today. Let Roura finish the season. The players look clueless out there.

F

Flavia

He has no idea what to do... each passing game the team looks worse and worse.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, but enough is enough. Yes, he has had a difficult time with this useless board and all that, but he can atleast start to make decisions which makes sense. He wasted Neymar on right for 60 minutes. He wasted Messi(Who was still awful), He wasted Iniesta on LW and so much more.

F

Flavia

Sorry, but enough is enough. Yes, he has had a difficult time with this useless board and all that, but he can atleast start to make decisions which makes sense. He wasted Neymar on right for 60 minutes. He wasted Messi(Who was still awful), He wasted Iniesta on LW and so much more.

Tata is a waste. Who's the focal point of attack? I don't think there is one... It's neither Messi, nor Neymar. The team is lost. A mess.

he should resign, but he can't. There's a 5m fine. Hopefully him and bartomeu works this out quickly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tata is a waste. Who's the focal point of attack? I don't think there is one... It's neither Messi, nor Neymar. The team is lost. A mess.

he should resign, but he can't. There's a 5m fine. Hopefully him and bartomeu works this out quickly.

5m fine for resigning? What the hell is that? A slave contract?

F

Flavia

5m fine for resigning? What the hell is that? A slave contract?

I don't know if it's true. There's a 5m fine also that Barça would have to pay him if they wanted him out.

I just remembered he said he's see this season as a failure, even if the cdr was won. How's that for incentive, huh?

messid10s

I'm not even depressed about the situation it was predictable. We should see this summer as a time for rebirth new board, new manager (hopefully) new players.

Home of Barca Fans