Gerardo "Tata" Martino

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So we can assume that Alves-Piqué-Mascherano-Alba is still our starting backline.

Yes, but as we saw in the Santos game both fullbacks showed more restraint in attack and bombed up when the time was right instead of lingering up there without use. Both were deadlier in attack and more prepared in defense.

CevinK

Yes, but as we saw in the Santos game both fullbacks showed more restraint in attack and bombed up when the time was right instead of lingering up there without use. Both were deadlier in attack and more prepared in defense.

So I´m not the only one who thought that :)

Liking Tata more and more!

mixer

If you think beating Santos 8-0 in a friendly is a lot more than the best league campaign in history, I guess I'd have to disagree with you.
He's actually training defenders, brought back the pressing as you could've seen in the santos game. Nothing but wait for liga to start

F

Flavia

With the new rumors from md, that Barça might not get a cb, I wish now he had brought Vergini with him.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He's actually training defenders, brought back the pressing as you could've seen in the santos game. Nothing but wait for liga to start

I think we are a bit over optimistic about Tata, but you might be right, we might see the pique of old again and the likes of Alves raise the bar, who knows

Meitux

I think we are a bit over optimistic about Tata, but you might be right, we might see the pique of old again and the likes of Alves raise the bar, who knows
You shouldn't expect big things from Pique from the moment he hasn't got competition for his place and won't be benched..

Neal Faradinho

That's not necessarily a good thing. Tito got 55 points out of 57 by cutting back on the pressing...

The midfield and the attack got the 55 out of 57, not the defence.
The defence was shit all season, but if we had our pressing game on, Im pretty sure we would have conceded less goals.

oz187

The midfield and the attack got the 55 out of 57, not the defence.
The defence was shit all season, but if we had our pressing game on, Im pretty sure we would have conceded less goals.
Conceding less goals is pointless if you end up conceding more points.

Home of Barca Fans