Gerardo "Tata" Martino

I

instinct

Martino: "We have Puyi, Pique, Mascherano, Bartra, even Adriano. If there's an injury, January transfer window is only a few months away."

No CB this summer, 100% sure, I'm out, going to be a RM fan now because they have Ramos and Varane :lol:

mixer

Martino: "I'm sure the fans of Newell's, apart from their game at 4pm tomorrow, will keep an eye on Barcelona at 2pm."
Martino: "I have high expectations of Alexis. We want to see the Alexis of Bielsa's Chile. We'll help him to feel comfortable on the pitch."

pepi

Martino: "We have Puyi, Pique, Mascherano, Bartra, even Adriano. If there's an injury, January transfer window is only a few months away."

No CB this summer, 100% sure, I'm out, going to be a RM fan now because they have Ramos and Varane :lol:

Lets hope we press more this season then. A LOT MORE.

pepi

Martino: "I'm in favour of rotations, taking into account resting and travelling. It's also good for the squad, everyone feels involved."

Excellent :tito:

mixer

Martino: "I'm in favour of rotations, taking into account resting and travelling. It's also good for the squad, everyone feels involved."
Martino: "Messi is very enthusiastic, he has been working hard during his holiday. There are always records to break and trophies to win."

Zuess99

You see this is what I mean. This is where my disappointment comes from. Ill say it again we literally only HAD ONE THING TO DO and no, I also dont agree with a 50mil cb but they arent the only ones available. Whats more disappointing is that he too considers masch a cb. It has proven to fail time and time again, and again and again and again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Excellent :tito:

I'll take the squad list for Levante as a surprise then.

Barcilliant

If we're not getting a CB then our current bunch have to step up to the plate and its imperative Batra improves in leaps and bounds. He WILL get plenty of minutes so its up to him to impress-no excuses. This is Tata's first season. We have to give him some rope. He seems an ideal fit but its no use judging him on one season alone. I have a feeling he will sign in the Jan trf window. He doesn't want to rush things and he wants a proper look at the material we have before he goes out splurging. The fact that he has bought 2 scouts with him means he will do things his way and without paying STUPID $$$.

Lets trust him and support him. I have a good feeling about Tata but we must not be impatient.

alex88bg

Martino: "Messi is very enthusiastic, he has been working hard during his holiday. There are always records to break and trophies to win."

WE CAN DO DIS LEO !

Galning

I'll take the squad list for Levante as a surprise then.

Let's just hope he just wants to win his first game as the new manager, at home, etc... otherwise I don't really understand dropping Montoya & Roberto against Levante (at home!) when other players have minor "injuries".

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm starting to dislike this guy already. Pique and Mascherano against Bale, Ronaldo, Isco, Benzema? :facepalm: We're not beating Real Madrid this season either, that's for sure.

mixer

I'm starting to dislike this guy already. Pique and Mascherano against Bale, Ronaldo, Isco, Benzema? :facepalm: We're not beating Real Madrid this season either, that's for sure.
I can't believe people are so pessimistic... The guy hasn't coached the team even a month and you already dislike him :facepalm:

keep calm and trust tata

Home of Barca Fans