Gerardo "Tata" Martino

footyfan

Calma, calma
I just realised that Barcelona have an experienced coach for the first time since 2003, i.e in 10 years. After enjoying wild success with relative noobs, lets see where this takes them

Last edited:

ryuken

Just give it up, we wont get a CB. Any1 here is foolish enough to even believe the BS that we would get one during winter?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I just realised that Barcelona have an experienced coach for the first time since 2003, i.e in 10 years. After enjoying wild success with relative noobs, lets see where this takes them
Pep was a rookie when we signed him!!

Alik

Just give it up, we wont get a CB. Any1 here is foolish enough to even believe the BS that we would get one during winter?

Well... I think it will depend on how Barca play in the next 3 months. I think the problem is that Barca will encounter the same problems in winter as they did now. They won't find a club willing to part with their CBs.

Well... I think it will depend on how Barca play in the next 3 months. I think the problem is that Barca will encounter the same problems in winter as they did now. They won't find a club willing to part with their CBs.

Well, we probably could get someone from South America (like Doria)...

Last edited:

mixer

Martino: "It's crucial to start the league with a win and to play good football, keeping Barça's style that has led the team to victories."
Martino: "I already faced Caparros in an Athletic-Paraguay friendly. His teams are always competitive, and Levante will be too."

Last edited:
I

instinct

martino: "I love Barcelona's philosophy, and I want the boys to recover some things they weren't doing anymore. There's nothing new."

Martino: "This start of the season is better than everything I could have imagined. Now we have to keep this level."

Martino: "We've again done things that were, let's say, put on hold. Like high pressure. Those are good signs."

Martino: "Alves making more runs through the middle? What we ask from the full backs is that they attack. And they go where they find space"

Gotta love this guy

BarcaGirl

Martino: "Rotations? I've told the 23 players there won't be success if they're not all involved. We will use everyone in a logical way."
Martino: "We have to give Neymar the time to adapt bit by bit. If we go too fast, we'll harm the player and the team."

He's awesome. End of Story.

barcanuck

love the quote about full backs attacking and going where there is space nit just up and down the flanks like last season.

Yugi

n4FVOFP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans