Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Garrus

Let's face it, Martino doesn't know much about European football in general, But i sure bet he knows more about spanish football than Mr.Zaragoza

Tomchin

Let's face it, Martino doesn't know much about European football in general, But i sure bet he knows more about spanish football than Mr.Zaragoza
Even those who don't know anything about European football know that 100M for a player like Bale is ridiculous money (regardless of the poor Spanish economy or not). So quite a lame statement from Ancelotti tbh.

Btw, seems like his eye-problem continues, looks very strange.

Yugi

Ancelolti master trole owned Tata so hard, I can´t stop laughing....who cares it´s just 100M and he knows shit

Indignado

LOL taken today to school by Carlo :lol:

How? He obviously didn't realise that Tata didn't make a football statement but rather a political one. It has nothing to do with whether he understands European football or not and the fact that Carlo didn't get that doesn't really speak for him. Mou was a master troll but Carlo really isn't.

Galning

Lol totally owned because Bale's pricetag has a lot to do with European football.

[YOUTUBE]dVDE9jhVcVg[/YOUTUBE]

How? He obviously didn't realise that Tata didn't make a football statement but rather a political one. It has nothing to do with whether he understands European football or not and the fact that Carlo didn't get that doesn't really speak for him. Mou was a master troll but Carlo really isn't.

Mou is way past his prime in making clever statements. Nowadays most of them are predictable and not clever. Only fans of his current club find them awesome and trolling.

coco1247

Banned
Btw, seems like his eye-problem continues, looks very strange.
Not really, it's way better now than it was before.
But not the point now.
Carlo's statement is just an attempt at trying to justify Bale's price tag. And it's a failed attempt at that. Whether Martino knows European football or not, 100 mil is a lot EVERYWHERE, be it Europe, Asia, or America. Especially for a player like Bale. Martino is right in what he said.

Garrus

Not really, it's way better now than it was before.
But not the point now.
Carlo's statement is just an attempt at trying to justify Bale's price tag. And it's a failed attempt at that. Whether Martino knows European football or not, 100 mil is a lot EVERYWHERE, be it Europe, Asia, or America. Especially for a player like Bale. Martino is right in what he said.
You have to be the nicest and most reasonable madridista i've met in my entire life.
Nice to meet you.

coco1247

Banned
Hahah did you miss the entire Messi thing? Some would disagree with you :D
But in all honesty, I'll try to be as objective as possible here. Can't promise much though, I have my soft spots (Iker, Ronaldo, Varane - better not get me started on them). But I'll do my best.

Home of Barca Fans