Gerardo "Tata" Martino

F

Flavia

I like he's seeing the problems, and not trying to find excuses. Of course we'll still see some remaining problems from Tito's era, but soon enough Neymar will be a starter and pedro will hit the bench.

Meitux

As he should, it's not an excuse for me how he plays for the national team. If he can't perform for us just bench him, it's been 2 seasons of pure mediocrity since 2010-2011 and he's still in the line up...

F

Flavia

2013-08-25_OTRO_MALAGA-BARCELONA_07-Optimized.v1377525339.JPG

barcanuck

Anyone know if Rubi is still assistant with us? Haven't heard anything. Our set pieces need to improve especially corners. We should not cross into the box. Period.

oz187

Glad to see he's started rotations. Both Alves and Busi were benched for this game. We've got a home game now against Atletico, and then the big game away to Valencia where they need to go all out to win. Then it gets easier and hopefully Xavi and maybe Pique/Masherano can start to be rested as well.

Stric

I can't remember the last time Alves was benched just 'cause. This guy does it in the 2nd Liga round. :worthy:

F

Flavia

Martino: "We want to improve, but this is only the start of the season. We need to play faster, more precise, use the spaces better."

Martino: "I'm a new coach here, winning or losing wasn't the same. I've lifted a weight from my shoulders"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Martino: "We want to improve, but this is only the start of the season. We need to play faster, more precise, use the spaces better."

Martino: "I'm a new coach here, winning or losing wasn't the same. I've lifted a weight from my shoulders"

Tata do have the right ideas, lets hope he can implement them as well :D

coura

Banned
He has a lot of work to do. Just seeing bayern and chelsea: both are better than barcelona. Better squad, more depth, more physical and more intensity. More solutions.

Barça staff is stubborn and that it´s costing us international quality.

F

Flavia

He has a lot of work to do. Just seeing bayern and chelsea: both are better than barcelona. Better squad, more depth, more physical and more intensity. More solutions.

Barça staff is stubborn and that it´s costing us international quality.
I agree. Rosell and zubi are destroying the team season by season.

Home of Barca Fans