Gerardo "Tata" Martino

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The R word was thrown around like it was a statement. Then we see the same lineup as against Levante with only 1 variation? Tata better just be F'n with us, not impressed by his lack of Rotations at all.

Its just the second competitive game of the season. Lets see how he rotates the team once the season progress.

Darko

This guy has a lot of work to do to fix our attacking play,we looked unable to create a clear cut chance!
But defensively we were better.

xavi_the_Boss

The R word was thrown around like it was a statement. Then we see the same lineup as against Levante with only 1 variation? Tata better just be F'n with us, not impressed by his lack of Rotations at all.

It´s only the second match of the season and you are already talking about lack of rotation .:facepalm:

barcanuck

It´s only the second match of the season and you are already talking about lack of rotation .:facepalm:

Think long term :

On Sunday we play away to Malaga, Wednesday we host Atletico, Saturday we play away to Valencia. All tough games which would need our strongest lineup.

barca1899

802207515.gif

Alik

Think long term :

On Sunday we play away to Malaga, Wednesday we host Atletico, Saturday we play away to Valencia. All tough games which would need our strongest lineup.

Exactly, all tough games.

Levante was Tata's first game which he wanted to make sure he'd win although I'd personally put Dongou and Roberto on the bench for that one. Atletico was a tough game and we fielded our strongest lineup.

Can't see how you're complaining about lack of rotations so far. Lets see in the next game who starts. I'm personally hoping to rest Xavi, Pedro and Sanchez.

This guy has a lot of work to do to fix our attacking play,we looked unable to create a clear cut chance!

Agreed. Am optimistic he will succeed at that though.

nebeer

Love is All
Exactly, all tough games.

Levante was Tata's first game which he wanted to make sure he'd win although I'd personally put Dongou and Roberto on the bench for that one. Atletico was a tough game and we fielded our strongest lineup.

Can't see how you're complaining about lack of rotations so far. Lets see in the next game who starts. I'm personally hoping to rest Xavi, Pedro and Sanchez.

I don't think leaving out Neymar is fielding the strongest line up. One thing is bugging me. I'm all for rotation, but I don't want Messi to be rotated at all.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Martino: "We had problems finding space and ways to get the ball between the lines. We'll have to look for alternatives." #fcblive
He knows where to improve.

F

Flavia

Martino: "We had problems finding space and ways to get the ball between the lines. We'll have to look for alternatives." #fcblive
He knows where to improve.

He also spoke about the lack of mobility, saying that also has to be addressed. It's a good thing he's seeing the problems so early.

Darko

Our very own Klopp :lol:
Really happy that he saw the lack of mobility,problems finding space and ways to get the ball between the lines,and that he will work on it.He is very a adaptable coach and I am looking forward to the Tata era!

Der Kaiser

We scored 7 goals the game before and Atletico under their current coach is a tough opponent at home. I think the offense is fine, especially once Neymar can play full 90 minutes.

Shegzy

Martino: "Bartra not on the bench, no centre back there? If needed, my idea was to bring in Song and for Busquets to play as centre back."

:smiley_scared:

bartra should leave for his own good;busquet and adriano are even ahead of him in the pecking order,how will he ever get playing time to develop.bartra is only going to play if other options are injured or needed to fill in elsewhere.

Indignado

He also spoke about the lack of mobility, saying that also has to be addressed. It's a good thing he's seeing the problems so early.

It's a good thing he's even seeing any problems. Last year it was just "bad ref", "injuries", "100 points"

Home of Barca Fans