Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Ursegor

World Champion
Is this a joke? Chelsea camped inside their own box for the majority of the game and waited for the odd counter while Bayern still conceded half a dozen clear cut chances and 2 goals like a vintage Pep team despite Chelsea approaching the game so negatively. Hazard running past "the best rightback in the world Lahm" as if he weren't there with "the best goalkeeper in the world Neuer" doing his best Almunia impression - if I ever see defense like that under Martino I'm going to be calling for his head immediately.

Stric

Bayern and Chelsea both played better tonight than Barcelona at any point in the last several weeks. I agree with some of the posts on the last page, looking at the Supercup tonight, you only realize how far behind we are, not only in terms of current performance (which can and will be improved, obviously), but also in things like squad depth. Not long ago, Barca had great depth for most positions, but now we're screwed, especially if you compare us to some other top-level European teams. Our club management is absolutely ruining the team.

coura

Banned
Is this a joke? Chelsea camped inside their own box for the majority of the game and waited for the odd counter while Bayern still conceded half a dozen clear cut chances and 2 goals like a vintage Pep team despite Chelsea approaching the game so negatively. Hazard running past "the best rightback in the world Lahm" as if he weren't there with "the best goalkeeper in the world Neuer" doing his best Almunia impression - if I ever see defense like that under Martino I'm going to be calling for his head immediately.

Wtf? We draw twice against atletico. Lack of intensity was appauling. C´mon. Let´s get serious and honest. I would kill to have alaba or lahm.

flamenco

That's Mourinho's in-famous style:pep:

Stric

As much as parking the bus is appaling, it's still not against the law, and as long as you can't find a way to win against it, you're not the better side.

coura

Banned
Why do you always make out like Barca are really bad? I think we could beat both of those sides.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

We don´t even beat Atletico. 2 draws... Do you saw the pace of todays game? Amazing. Like steam rollers.

coura

Banned
As much as parking the bus is appaling, it's still not against the law, and as long as you can't find a way to win against it, you're not the better side.

Of course. And then barça players and coach will use the "possession" excuse. Oh, but we had possession.
I remember last year against Milan away, psg away and home, bayern, real madrid. Too many examples.
Atletico this season. It´s warning signs but no one cares..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We don´t even beat Atletico. 2 draws... Do you saw the pace of todays game? Amazing. Like steam rollers.

You got to take it easy brother. Its only the start of the season. Lets see what happens further :)

F

Flavia

Of course. And then barça players and coach will use the "possession" excuse. Oh, but we had possession.
I remember last year against Milan away, psg away and home, bayern, real madrid. Too many examples.
Atletico this season. It´s warning signs but no one cares..

Tata cares. At least that's what he's showing in every interview. Not looking for excuses and pointing out all weaknesses the team have. I hope he manages to implement his ideas.

ebc_99

It´s also the start for them.

Why don't we hand out the Champions league trophy now then, how we are playing now does not matter but how we play in March to June does if we want to win the Champions league. Peaking to early is not going to help us, it is much better to start slowly as you can build momentum over the months.

With a new coach it will take time to see the teams potential, but so far I am pretty pleased with how things have gone. You are overly negative and have an inferiority complex on where Barca stand against their rivals.

Home of Barca Fans