Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Antimadridista1

Sorry Flavia, didn't see that you posted the video.

We can see that there's like three groups : one with spanish internationals, one with all the foreigners ( neymar alexis adriano alves masche song afellay ..) and the last group with the young lads (Bartra, Sergi.R, Tello, Adama, Dos Santos, Montoya..)

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could improve in this IMO

70% of Barcelona's subsititions under Tata Martino were made in the last 20 minutes of the game #fcblive [via sport]

barcanuck

Tito was the same way, I don't get why he doesn't use the 60th min for his first. Sometimes it's the 80th min and he's done one sub. Pet peeve of mine.

barca1899

Martino: "The goals will come for Neymar. He is not a goalscorer like Messi, but he can score as much as Alexis, Cesc, Pedro..."

Martino: "As for the ranking, we are where I wanted to be. As for our level of playing, we are not yet there." #fcblive

Martino: "Will Neymar play centre forward now that both Messi and Cesc aren't there? That would be the most logical option." #fcblive

Martino: "Alves return? There's no date, depends on his recovery. He'll play when he's fine again, we're not worried."

Martino: "Barça is the most important club in the world. Everyone knows everything. If we have a barbecue, they know that as far as India."

Martino: "Deulofeu to return next season? He's a great player, but we didn't yet make a decision on the players who left on loan."

The Observer

Tito was the same way, I don't get why he doesn't use the 60th min for his first. Sometimes it's the 80th min and he's done one sub. Pet peeve of mine.

Who is he going to bring in to improve the team when Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Neymar, Alexis are already on the pitch? Sergi Roberto and Pedro?

barcanuck

Who is he going to bring in to improve the team when Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Neymar, Alexis are already on the pitch? Sergi Roberto and Pedro?

Yeah you don't think fresh legs over Xavi would do the trick? We need energy and Iniesta and Xavi are just not providing it in midfield, they are content to slow it down and pass sideways. Love those guys to death but Tata has to give performance based incentives.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Btw, MEAT in Messi's absence.... :angry: The Dictator does not approve and is absolutely pissed off! #NextMarca/AS Headline

Good for Tata that he wasn't there. He might have drunk a coke in front of him and the whole team. *shudder*

Last edited:

The Observer

Because we're past the stage of playing 30 sideway passes to get 1 shot on target. Also because most proper teams don't get pulled out of shape anymore just because we're pointlessly passing it around until a gap magically opens.

Awful football.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Because we're past the stage of playing 30 sideway passes to get 1 shot on target. Also because most proper teams don't get pulled out of shape anymore just because we're pointlessly passing it around until a gap magically opens.

Awful football.

+1. Evolve with the time and you won't fall behind.

Home of Barca Fans