Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Trickykid

Martino's been good so far, but seriously, enough with the crush on Masch. Bartra needs to be trusted more, especially considering that he's arguably been our best CB this season.

I'm glad you brought something new to the table here, because, you know, otherwise people in here might be unsure on your view on this whole deal with Masch.

JamDav1982

Martino's been good so far, but seriously, enough with the crush on Masch. Bartra needs to be trusted more, especially considering that he's arguably been our best CB this season.

I doubt he thinks that Masch has been better this season as he clearly hasnt.

He seems to prefer a Pique/Masch partnership though and I would guess he thinks Pique and Bartra are a bit too similar. They both play in a similar way, neither read the game the way Masch does, neither are leader/vocal types as and they both prefer to play on the right hand side of CB.

Its not as simple as one player being better than the other and Martino having a 'crush' on Masch.

fcbdna

Banned
Does Martino have some sort of Bias for South American players? Fisrt Alexis over Pedro (who is clearly a better player and prove that today), now its Masch over Batra? I don't get it. Batra has been OBVIOUSLY miles better than Mascherano this season.

Trickykid

Does Martino have some sort of Bias for South American players? Fisrt Alexis over Pedro (who is clearly a better player and prove that today), now its Masch over Batra? I don't get it. Batra has been OBVIOUSLY miles better than Mascherano this season.

Oh God...

F

Flavia

I still stand by what I said. He's an amateur, again saved by the experience our players possess. On top of that he sub Bartra on with 5 minutes left. That's just disrespectful.

He's no amateur. You might hate him, god knows why, but the guy is doing a good job. And subbing any player is not disrespectful. You're just grasping at anything to hate the guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
South American Manager Of The Year

Titles with Newell's Old Boys, Libertad and Cerro Porteno along with guiding Paraguy to a WC QF and giving Spain a really, really hard time and had a goal wrongly disallowed.

Must be all luck since he is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch an amateur.

:shrug:

fcbdna

Banned
Oh God...

Well check our transfer targets for further proof. I bet you the only reason Alexis gets the nod is "I have worked with Alexis before". I am not saying Sanchez isn't a good footballer, but Pedro is better and his play style suits our play style better. Besides he isn't as scared of shooting as Alexis.

big_man

Flavia, I think you're doing a great job as a mod, but honestly, I think some posters are getting away with far too much, some of the stuff I see on here sometimes, those posters wouldn't last a day at other forums. Some of these posters are an absolute disgrace. Daltis wasn't anywhere nears as bad as some of these posters.

Home of Barca Fans