Gerardo "Tata" Martino

barca7788

Nepali Cule
call me hater or whatever, but i will be very surprised if we win any silverware this season. even wasnt impressed with city game. that was all n all city`s fault than BARCa`s brilliance. they showed too too much respect.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I agree with many posters, we need to look to the future and make some changes. If Tata is to continue, and I'm still undecided, he needs to get a couple of players that fits his plan. Tbh, Tata has done great in the big games, so why shouldn't he win the 'easier' games? Is it just a matter of having a bigger squad with better backup players? Or can't he motivate them against those less glorious games? Do the players respect him? Listen to him? Not sure after yesterday, it can't be that Tata said "ok guys, just take it easy and fuck up as much as possible" - of course he motivated them and had a game plan. I'm not just blaming Song for the loss - Messi, Montoya, Pique, Bartra, Neymar and Adriano to some extent all sucked yesterday, terrible display by those players. If we would have won nobody would say it was a huge mistake playing Song-Busi - hell, half the forum wanted Song-Busi midfield for hard away games. It's easy to criticize in retrospective. While some blame Song, imo our wingers and Messi needs to take the blame - the wingers didn't cut in and Messi looked lazy as f*ck. We didn't have anybody in a dangerous position near their goal. It was static, slow, unmotivated ans sloppy.
I say give Tata another year, but also give him space to make some changes. It's not a big deal for me if we don't win the Liga this season, as long as we fight and look motivated + qualify for the final in CL. But than we need to make the changes in the summer. We need to bring in a CB, not a 4'th choice CB, but a WC CB. We need to sell Montoya, Song, Tello, Affelay, Cuenca and probably Roberto. Bringing back Delou is useless, we have wingers. Bringing back Rafinha also sounds like a bad plan, we have Iniesta and Cesc for that position. CB, RB, CM/DM like Vidal or Matudi, we need a Henke type of 9 and I would like Halilovic :)

MrKnowitAlll

ok he made a mistake.
everyone makes mistakes. if this was Pep people wouldnt be like this.
Carlo Ancellotii made a mistake in the EL CLASICCO. no madrid fan wanted him out...
Pep made mistake against BVB and cost him team a trohpy. no bayern fan wanted him out.

Support out team. But i am proud of some people who are supporting our team right now. It shows they are true fans. There is nothing we can do now. Just dust ourselves n get back up.

VISCA BARCA

Alarcón

ok he made a mistake.
everyone makes mistakes. if this was Pep people wouldnt be like this.
Carlo Ancellotii made a mistake in the EL CLASICCO. no madrid fan wanted him out...
Pep made mistake against BVB and cost him team a trohpy. no bayern fan wanted him out.

Support out team. But i am proud of some people who are supporting our team right now. It shows they are true fans. There is nothing we can do now. Just dust ourselves n get back up.

VISCA BARCA

We've lost 10 Liga points in the new year alone. He didn't make "a" mistake. He made many.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not the only one to blame but definitely the main one.

His starting line up was a disaster;
- SONG(!!!) who beside the fact that is shit at playing football had a disaster of a game to add insult to injury
- Busquets played out of position
- Barta after refusing to start him in god knows how many games, which most of them were easy
- Montoya who barely offers anything attacking wise and it's not like his defence is outstanding or anything

And this was against Sociedad at the ANOETA

Ironically except maybe the Song point many posters around here wanted the rest of them to happen. I mean Busquets the best one to play Xavi's role, Bartra always have to start ahead of Masche (who is a shit defender and has to be sold!), and Montoya has to start because Dani is past it! :VdB:

I agree Tata as the coach has to take the blames for this defeat, but the fact of the matter is that the players let him down. It's not like the same fans who are attacking Tata now for the line-up were criticizing him for it before the match. Many actually liked it. It's just that now that it has ended with a defeat and a poor performance overall everyone is now on Tata's throat again!

To me it's the poor attitude and performance from certain players last night who were mostly the reason of the defeat, not the line-up Tata choosed.

Ironically except maybe the Song point many posters around here wanted the rest of them to happen. I mean Busquets the best one to play Xavi's role, Bartra always have to start ahead of Masche (who is a shit defender and has to be sold!), and Montoya has to start because Dani is past it! :VdB:

Busquets in Xavi's role should have been tried in easier games. IF it worked, then maybe he could have tried it in more difficult games. Busquets in Xavi's role in a fixture we haven't won since 2007 without ever having tried it before? Seriously?

Tata seriously underestimated Sociedad. This was NOT the game to experiment with the lineup.

Also, why the fuck did he barely rotate against Rayo (the team in 19th place) at home and then play a weak ass lineup against Sociedad? Doesn't make any sense.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

I agree Tata as the coach has to take the blames for this defeat, but the fact of the matter is that the players let him down. It's not like the same fans who are attacking Tata now for the line-up were criticizing him for it before the match. Many actually liked it. It's just that now that it has ended with a defeat and a poor performance overall everyone is now on Tata's throat again!

To me it's the poor attitude and performance from certain players last night who were mostly the reason of the defeat, not the line-up Tata choosed.

Exactly!

poldep

Agreed. Even a B team should be able to win a match like this one. Come on guys, with all the talent that we had on the field yesterday we couldn't even get a draw?! It is not cuz of the line-up imo. It is the player's attitude.

G

Gascav

Rotations have to stop now. We need to play at full strength until May.

We cant with pique injured. And having masch and bartra play is a disaster. The last time they played together philip lahm scored a header off these two

ryuken

Well we all know we need refreshment within this squad, all these untouchable positions need to be changed, when players dont give a fuk, you cant do shiet.

G

Gascav

Well we all know we need refreshment within this squad, all these untouchable positions need to be changed, when players dont give a fuk, you cant do shiet.

But they wont buy those players unless they have marketing benefits. 86M for neymar, if True, is a disgrace to football. We could have solved all our problems with that money

jamrock

he made way to many changes against a team we have played 3 times in a couple of weeks, what did he think the opposition coach was a idiot and wouldn't figure out away to improve against us.

way to many changes given the fact that our next game is a week away and at home, thats the point were she should have tried things, like starting song and neymar.

and as per usual he waits to long to make the subs

Home of Barca Fans