Giuseppe Rossi

Seamus

his agents are the 'pastorello brothers'. sounds like the fucking new jersey mafia. whats next chris moltisanti?

:lol:

Yup sounds like Pep is very keen on him. He would fit in well in Barca's system, but we need to get someone who can continuously win headers at the same time.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
How do you know that Pep wants him? He is an amazing player, would do really well at Barca.
It's been reported that Rosell wants to sign Neymar while Pep would prefer to sign Rossi.

And from what I have seen from him I think he could add a lot to the team. I can seriously imagine him and Messi being a fast paced attacking team of DOOM. Plus the dude is 22? Think this could be a great signing....idk about the money though.

Barcelona have reached a personal deal with Villarreal forward Giuseppe Rossi (24) for the next 4 seasons. [cadena ser]
OH YEAH!!!!
Time to move this thread into the payers section....im DAMN excited!
If this turns out to be a lie.....FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
But other then that HELL YEAH!

Ok jumped the gun sorry....they have a personal deal. but no final deal with Villareal YET

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
I think this deal will go through
at the same time last year those were the same rumors about David Villa
undecided on it as I would prefer someone like Alexis Sanchez but if the price is 25m or less then ok

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Im realllllly pulling for this deal to go through. After doing my research I definitely want him on our team. 35 mill is OD though. But Barca wants to include players in the deal if it happens....so it could end up being 25-30 mill. Still kinda iffy.....BUT I think he would be worth it in the end.
Anyone here who absolutely hates the idea?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
For what reasons don't you want him =o?
I still don't know much about him. BUT from what I have seen I am impressed. I think he can be LETHAL in our attack. Plus he's very young. Who knows maybe Barca could turn into his home lol.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Love this signing if it's true, very impressed by him & he's quite young and could gain some experience from Villa!

BerkeleyBernie

I think this deal will go through
at the same time last year those were the same rumors about David Villa
undecided on it as I would prefer someone like Alexis Sanchez but if the price is 25m or less then ok

Why Sanchez? I haven't followed him closely, but from what I've seen Rossi would be a better fit, more of a team player like Iniesta, Messi, and Villa.

Birdy

Apparently, [barcastuff] villareal wants 30 m, while barca wants to give 20m plus 2 players (any hints on which players??)..
20m plus players is great deal.. But, not important players for us.. If it is boyan (on loan only!) and some youngster like montoya (on loan) then ok..

Rossi will add a lot to the team.. like clinical dribble and finishing, which we lack from villa...

P

PhilS

Getting Rossi is nothing against Villa or Pedro, except maybe to admit that they need more rest. Alternating 4 in the Trident is only good, this will be a devastating attack next year, even if someone gets injured.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Rossi will add a lot to the team.. like clinical dribble and finishing, which we lack from villa...

Rossi is not better at anything than Villa. Rossi will go through dry spells as well and as soon as he does everyone will want him out and compare him to Eto'o, Ibra, Villa and all the other strikers that have ever played for Barca. Typical.

Home of Barca Fans