Giuseppe Rossi

impeh

Hi, its me..
out, as in loaned, hopefully.

he just needs to play.. if you look at him now, compared to two years ago.. there's very little improvement, and thats not his fault.

hopefully this possible deal for rossi wont include bojan on a permanent basis.
Villarreal would be the best team for him to play to be fair.. they are the closest thing to us in la liga and he would get minutes along side Nilmar :)

but i still really hope this deal doesnt happen, wayy to much for rossi, even if he does have 30+ goals this season.

dalitis8

Banned
Cristiano Ronaldo came into the United team at 17 and was a regular by 18/19. he was generally useless and showed little development until he was 22/23. look at him now.

if Bojan is still like this in 2 years or so, then you can probably write him off. but not before then.

No, CR showed much more promise than what Bojan has given us this season. He had pace, some technique, and a more than decent shot. Bojan is just slipping all over the place...

Seamus

Ya if Bojan is sold it will be just stupidity as he is the future for our attack along with Messi and Pedro. We dont produce many strikers but when we do we get rid?? Makes no sense whatsoever.

And 35 million?? So thats 20 million for Rossi and 15 for the title of worst transfer makers for second year in a row. Perfect.

gingerless

//edit: just have to agree it´s Rijkaard´s fault, if he let him in Juveniles now Bojan would be in Barca B and would be playing some Copa matches, he would have like 1200 goals in La Masia and Guardiola would make him A-team player in 21
this is just one thing I hate about Rijkaard.... Bojan will get trough this shit I believe and will lead our attacking force in future

agree with everything.

rijkaard should've done what pep did in promoting pedro at the right time. if bojan was dealt with the same way we could very well be seeing a different player today

.blitzer

He would cost us about 25-30M. No more than that, and no if Bojan would be included just a 1 year loan. And if Bojan is loaned we need to buy another striker.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Pep want's him. If we win the CL i'd say theres a good chance of signing him.
Do you guys think he's worth it? I don't really follow him but how would he do at Barca?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Do you guys think he's worth it? I don't really follow him but how would he do at Barca?
He's a great player, I'd like to see him at Barça. But not for 35m. He's not worth all that money.

nebeer

Love is All

How do you know that Pep wants him? He is an amazing player, would do really well at Barca.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
his agents are the 'pastorello brothers'. sounds like the fucking new jersey mafia. whats next chris moltisanti?

Juan03

i think he'd be a great signing if we go for it, clinical finisher, good dribbler, good movement and he kicks good from outside the eighteen.

Home of Barca Fans