Giuseppe Rossi

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is a much more direct player than any of your strikers and has a very good long range shot on him, which is useful for you guys. But for that price, Alexis Sanchez is better.

BerkeleyBernie

I think Rossi *is* that good, and a great fit for Barça. Villareal, at its best, makes passing triangles as clean as Barça's, so he's used to that style of play. He's very efficient- my guess is that his conversion rate is pretty damn high. He's got good pace and is tenacious and opportunistic as any striker out there.

Phatroonaldo

This is laughable.

30m +eto for ibra and now 35m + Bojan for Rossi :lol: What a joke. Who the hell is in charge of our transfers? Rossi's had one good season but 35 million, really?

Sanchez is far better than him and we could get him easily for that price.

ryuken

^ I think Zubi is in charge, or Rossel, either way he will be come a topic for us to criticize and we will become the laughing stock in the transfer market again.

dalitis8

Banned
I want Bojan out (clearly not up to Barca standard)

Now, as for Rossi, maybe 30m is a fair price, but I prefer that we go for Kun Aguero, even if he costs 45m.

No, 25m I think is a fair price for Rossi. As for Alexis Sanchez, I have only seen him in the World Cup, where he made a great impression, but I am not sure that he is up to the level that some of the hype in here suggests. A few months back, the vast majority in here were creaming their pants for the benefit of Pastore, a player that has rapidly gone out of fashion...

But we definitely need a more direct striker and a ong range shooter, and maye Rossi is the man for that job...

dalitis8

Banned
he is TWENTY YEARS OLD. TWENTY! HAVE SOME BASTARDING PATIENCE!

I know, but he has been at the team since forever, and he has been playing for 4 seasons now (be it not regularly)

But for me the main thing is, that not only do I not observe any improvement, what Bojan is demonstrating, is a relative regression..

desoe

This is Frank Rijkaard's fault. He should have never called him when he was just 17. For Bojan being 20 is like being 25 for most of the people.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I know, but he has been at the team since forever, and he has been playing for 4 seasons now (be it not regularly)

But for me the main thing is, that not only do I not observe any improvement, what Bojan is demonstrating, is a relative regression..

Cristiano Ronaldo came into the United team at 17 and was a regular by 18/19. he was generally useless and showed little development until he was 22/23. look at him now.

if Bojan is still like this in 2 years or so, then you can probably write him off. but not before then.

Yugi

I want Bojan out (clearly not up to Barca standard)

tumblr_leczeiXPOO1qdlkgg.gif

//edit: just have to agree it´s Rijkaard´s fault, if he let him in Juveniles now Bojan would be in Barca B and would be playing some Copa matches, he would have like 1200 goals in La Masia and Guardiola would make him A-team player in 21
this is just one thing I hate about Rijkaard.... Bojan will get trough this shit I believe and will lead our attacking force in future

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans