Giuseppe Rossi

gingerless

If nothing else, I wouldn't mind having a left leg like Rossi's off the bench to unlock those parked buses from distance...Seems we don't get enough of those attempts on goal

pep told the players to shoot from distance in the MU game, and tito has been dropping hints that we would be doing this more often next season (of course not just telling the players to shoot from distance but integrating tactics to go with it) maybe this could be a factor for the bus problem?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
if anything we need some fresh blood up front as we cant expect our front 3 to remain healthy all season not to mention our players potentially getting burned out with playing too many games over the past couple of seasons.....20 to 25 mill is a fair price

poncirus

There's some seriously quality finishing in the video posted above. That one at Twente outside the box... that's what I was talking about.

SAF was also amused by Rossi's finshing talent during his time at United:
Giuseppe Rossi is the most natural goalscorer we've had come through this club since Paul Scholes, no question about that.
He's such a terrific finisher and that's something you can't teach. You can coach some things every day of the week, but some are just naturally gifted.

Messi10

I think Rossi will be a awesome signing for barcelona, another small player haha? But guy can this kid find the back of the net! He a natural born finisher! And players like these are running out

mobster_1930

According to elmundo, Villareal is asking 30mil.€ and Barca is offering 20mil.€. If he goes by 25mil.€ I reckon it would be a good deal.

fcb1

no more than 25 hopefully, otherwise its crazy money, 25 and a player, but not bojan unless its a loan

Birdy

I think Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Villa, Pedro & Ibi already have a special shot from outside the box in them

hmm...
out of them all, only Pedro has proved to be a leathal shooter.. Messi can take a brilliant strike at times, but onle 1 out of two times his shot outside of the box makes a good end-product.. for the other mentioned the figure drops to 1 out of three, even lower

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The issue isn't really whether there aren't players on the squad already who are capable of shooting from distance...It's whether there are any that do it enough...Rossi does, that in itself makes it a special asset to have

BTW, I think Afellay has to be in that group of players who can

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No you don't understand... We have players for that but we don't take them enough. Zlatan has one of the best outofD shots but rarely did he took any! Same with Villa(Okay he does take few more, but barely). Had Rossi come to us a season or two ago, even he wouldn't have taken as many as we would have liked. But then here onwards, looks like our players might take more

hmm...
out of them all, only Pedro has proved to be a leathal shooter.. Messi can take a brilliant strike at times, but onle 1 out of two times his shot outside of the box makes a good end-product.. for the other mentioned the figure drops to 1 out of three, even lower

1 out of three is not bad :)

Home of Barca Fans