Giuseppe Rossi

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
from what I've heard, Sanchez and Aguero are right back on the agenda due to the difference in valuation over Rossi.

if I hadda guess, I think we'll sign Aguero and Inter will sign Sanchez.

I can live with that...

Maybe I'm being a bit too excited but I'm absolutely craving to see Sergio in a Barca jersey nest season...

Birdy

Hahahahahahahhhahahahahahhaa. Only 1 out of two? ONLY? One out of two is an excellent record :facepalm:

Guys.. Cool down.. i said 1 out of two makes "good end product" -> this means not a goal always, but a decent shot that can also be saved, blocked, hit the post, go wide for inches..

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its going to happen the deal has stalled over 5m euros, they will meet in the middle and Rossi will be a barca player, might has well move him to the barca section
done deal if jammo says its a deal.....excellent player we are getting and a team player to boot.....the right buy for barca

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Meta, you've said that you're concerned about Rossi not scoring in the big games. I haven't watched enough of the Yellow Submarine to know, but is it because he's shrinking from the pressure of the moment or because the bigger teams do a better job of marking him?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well he's missed good chances against both us and RM, so I'd have to say the former. but there's also obviously an element of the latter, forcing him to work harder to fashion those chances.

I dunno, maybe I'm being too harsh but it makes me wary. for sure.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
well he's missed good chances against both us and RM, so I'd have to say the former. but there's also obviously an element of the latter, forcing him to work harder to fashion those chances.

I dunno, maybe I'm being too harsh but it makes me wary. for sure.

Aguero missed a gazillion chances against Madrid too, sure he scored eventually but had ten times the amount of chances Rossi had. Shit happens!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Aguero missed a gazillion chances against Madrid too, sure he scored eventually but had ten times the amount of chances Rossi had. Shit happens!

yeah I know he missed chances but he nearly always scores vs. us and the few times Atleti manage to bother you he's either scoring or assisting.

I dunno, it's just a niggling doubt I have. he seems a perfect fit, and I'm just really worried we're gonna spend lotsa money only to find out he doesn't like it in the big games.

Gibbons

Hopefully we will be playing Villa, Messi, & Pedro in the big games and it won't matter. And by the time Villa moves on, Rossi has time to adapt to Barca and learn how to play up in big games.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff

Villarreal have rejected a first formal offer of 20M-plus-variables for Giuseppe Rossi. The clubs will meet again in the coming days [sport]

If true, that's definitely the right price for him. The 27m + variables for Alexiz too.
I think the board is making good evaluations and is making cautious moves.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If true, that's definitely the right price for him. The 27m + variables for Alexiz too.
I think the board is making good evaluations and is making cautious moves.

It may be the correct valuation, but these clubs will sell above that valuation.

fcb1

anyone else get the feelin its more rossi and his agent that are tryin to make this happen.
every day or two, its, ''barca are the best'', ''id love to player for barca''
his agent keeps sayin rossi would like this move, but there has been no bid.
its just like they are tryin to get a rize out of us and a response.

Chainsaw

Killahead
anyone else get the feelin its more rossi and his agent that are tryin to make this happen.
every day or two, its, ''barca are the best'', ''id love to player for barca''
his agent keeps sayin rossi would like this move, but there has been no bid.
its just like they are tryin to get a rize out of us and a response.

That's an idea! The last words from Rossi's agent looks more like begging to me: "It would be a dream for Giuseppe to play for a big club like Barcelona. However, there is nothing concrete at the moment. It is very important that Barcelona give some sort of a signal of their intentions. I think that we can reach an agreement if they make a formal offer for Giuseppe."

fcb1

i reckon we enquired about him after the season, he found out and splodged his joxx. now he pesters his agent on a daily/hourly basis, and he's (agent) is just tryna get a response. thats what it seems like to me. either way i think he is good, and he could fit in as a squad player. but not 25 million euro good.

W

woobie

Anyone else note that Rossi apparently is the only major Villareal player not to appear in their new ad campaign?

Home of Barca Fans