Giuseppe Rossi

M

mitkoa7x

His agent said that Barca made an offer but the money wants good so he refused. it may be rumors again....

DucdeOrléans

According to the agent the bid is one week old. Zubi needs to improve his initial bid. Only 17 million Euros for a proven and young goalscorer? That can't be accepted.

He should be our priority together with Cesc.

Chainsaw

Killahead
IMO Rossi was never a serious target for Barca. There were just interests. Otherwise I believe it was actually Rossi and his agent that were trying to get a deal with Barca than vice versa.

Birdy

I think we can get him.. with 20m + 10 incentives he will join..

And i think we should go after him despite Alexis.. Leave fabregas for the next summer to get him with less money..

Alexis can play iniesta position also and rotate there also..

Barcafan 2304

I think we can get him.. with 20m + 10 incentives he will join..

And i think we should go after him despite Alexis.. Leave fabregas for the next summer to get him with less money..

Alexis can play iniesta position also and rotate there also..

Yeah, can see what your saying and agree. Just feel that Barca might not see it as viable after buying Sanchez.....unless they do sell Villa of course!

fcb1

even though there is stories of villa bein offered to city and chelsea i reckon thats horse shit. he'll be here, i hope. supposedley were having talks with arsenal this week about cesc

DucdeOrléans

even though there is stories of villa bein offered to city and chelsea i reckon thats horse shit. he'll be here, i hope. supposedley were having talks with arsenal this week about cesc

It is. Sources close to the club confirmed it was pure bullshit according to Sport.

Home of Barca Fans