Giuseppe Rossi

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think the rumoured offers for rossi,alexis and cesc are too high. we really don't need any off them.
rossi: position taken
alexis: we have afellay
cesc: keita and thiago are good enough for me.

out of the 3 id take rossi

Birdy

Yeah, can see what your saying and agree. Just feel that Barca might not see it as viable after buying Sanchez.....unless they do sell Villa of course!

guardiola's priorities for the upcoming years are these three: alexis, rossi, Cesc.. the question really is when to buy them in order to avoid losing them..
The problem is financial.. we cannot buy them all this summer.. It wouls probably be two out of the three this summer and some minor transfers (fermenia, COte etc)..

So, i think after Sanchez (if the whole thing is true) the board + Guardiola will think about it and will decide witch (of the two they will eliminate - -for the next summer)..
the most secure choice would be risking fabregas, both for money + his desire (no competition really).. Cesc will come sooner or later, so why force it this summer, when we have 3 players to cover for Iniesta (Alexis, Affelay, Thiago) and 2 to cover for Xavi (thiago, Iniesta!)..
On the contrary, if we ommit Rossi, Madrid might sign him after a month.. And we really going to regret that.. Especially in 1-2 years when we will want badly to replace Villa..

I think he may replace Villa in a couple of years though.

Yeah, this is the plan..

Barcafan 2304

guardiola's priorities for the upcoming years are these three: alexis, rossi, Cesc.. the question really is when to buy them in order to avoid losing them..
The problem is financial.. we cannot buy them all this summer.. It wouls probably be two out of the three this summer and some minor transfers (fermenia, COte etc)..

So, i think after Sanchez (if the whole thing is true) the board + Guardiola will think about it and will decide witch (of the two they will eliminate - -for the next summer)..
the most secure choice would be risking fabregas, both for money + his desire (no competition really).. Cesc will come sooner or later, so why force it this summer, when we have 3 players to cover for Iniesta (Alexis, Affelay, Thiago) and 2 to cover for Xavi (thiago, Iniesta!)..
On the contrary, if we ommit Rossi, Madrid might sign him after a month.. And we really going to regret that.. Especially in 1-2 years when we will want badly to replace Villa..

Yeah, this is the plan..

Fair enough mate. If this transpires, and it is 2 out of those 3 this summer, then Rossi will be the favourite.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Gotta be honest, I never saw Rossi come here. While he is a good player and all, I just think Sanchez or Aguero would fit in better.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Rossi's agent: "Barcelona never offered €30 million, they offered less, Villarreal wanted more and so in the end there was no agreement. At the moment the situation is now closed. We will see what happens. Rossi wanted to join Barcelona, and so I won't exclude he will stay at Villarreal another year."

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
GiuseppeRossi22 GIUSEPPE ROSSI
since i got a lot of couch time, these r my top 3 shows this past week: 1. Kardashians 2. Ice T and Coco 3. Jerseylicious. embarrassing?

:lol: :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
GiuseppeRossi22 GIUSEPPE ROSSI
@
@QUEENSIMMY yeaa buddy

Thanks La Furia, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have remember Giussepe Rossi.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I love Giuseppe Rossi. Twitter genius. Shame he's injured, but I think this might improve his off the field performance.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Bet he wishes he left in the summer.

I look forward to seeing him at a better team next season because on his day he is top quality.

If Juve make it to the CL they could do with someone like Rossi. I could also see him in england again for either Spurs or Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans